Scripiting

w1ls0n

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2011
After searching for awhile i found no trace off this anywhere (i may be dumb at it or there isnt a post i dunno)

Anyway how would i script a npc that exchanges famebox's for the set amount off famepoint?

also how do i make famebox's in the sql?

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
#if
checkitem FameBox 1
Checkfame
#act
take famebox 1
mov d4 %p9
INC D4 1
SETFAME %D4
sysmsg "You have gained 1 FP"\

This is the script to change FameBox to 1 fp. "INC D4 1 " The number 1 sets the amount of fp, in this case its 1.

You can make FameBox in the database. Go to std_items and copy one of the items and then past it. Change the name, change the look etc and ur done.

BTW I QUIT MIR3 DEVELOPMENT 5 MONTHS AGO SO I MIGHT BE WRONG AS IM DOING THIS FROM TOP OF MY HEAD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
#if
CHECKITEM FameBox 1
Checkfame
#act
take famebox 1
mov d4 %p9
INC D4 1
SETFAME %D4
sysmsg "You have gained 1 FP"\

This is the script to change FameBox to 1 fp. "INC D4 1 " The number 1 sets the amount of fp, in this case its 1.

You can make FameBox in the database. Go to std_items and copy one of the items and then past it. Change the name, change the look etc and ur done.

BTW I QUIT MIR3 DEVELOPMENT 5 MONTHS AGO SO I MIGHT BE WRONG AS IM DOING THIS FROM TOP OF MY HEAD.

edited: just adding int he checkitem else the script wouldnt actually check for the item

Upvote 0