Selling 70 warr.

Join Discord

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Ok basically i need some cash for my tattoo and i cbf with wow anymore as i started playing cs again.

70 Warrior - s2 sword s3 shoulder s3 helmet s3 gloves/brace (not sure) s1 chest, nearly all epics except a trinket which is medal of alliance. ermmm bout it really oh s2 gloves/bracers (not sure which 1 it is again.) specced fury and the other 1 that isnt prot. It has fully awesome tank gear all epic and 400+res. with around 3k honor, just spent 28k on the sword.

A month left on time.

It is in one of the most popular guilds on the server btw daily raids thru kara, serpentshrine cav and we try BT and SPLT when we have got a fair few on.

37 rouge - standard rouge been left in sw for around a yr so will probably be rested to 70 :P (jk btw probs around 3-5 lvls rested.)

thats one account how much would it sell for and any offer..?

A 63 hunter with around 2 levels rested xp =]

Geared Hunter again aint played in over 2 month it has around 2-3week left on time.

How much for thiss acc also. And any offer..?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Ok basically i need some cash for my tattoo and i cbf with wow anymore as i started playing cs again.

70 Warrior - s2 sword s3 shoulder s3 helmet s3 gloves/brace (not sure) s1 chest, nearly all epics except a trinket which is medal of alliance. ermmm bout it really oh s2 gloves/bracers (not sure which 1 it is again.) specced fury and the other 1 that isnt prot. It has fully awesome tank gear all epic and 400+res. with around 3k honor, just spent 28k on the sword.

A month left on time.

It is in one of the most popular guilds on the server btw daily raids thru kara, serpentshrine cav and we try BT and SPLT when we have got a fair few on.

Is it even your account?

A high end raiding guild doing DAILY raids in kara? i always seemed to think it was more of a once a week clear type thing for badges when their doing BT.

Isn't S1 gear the Blue stuff from Rep vendors now? (Could be wrong, not as clued up on PVP)

I also think people will want a little more information, what Realm its on etc, is it Alliance or Horde?

Armory link?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
S1 is epic you mong.

S0.5 is rep pvp gear.

Although you can't actually get S1 via pvp anymore you gotta hand in t4 tokens for it.

And I reckon he means daily raids through them all, not them all every day. Use your head.
:middle:

Don't link in armoury or you might get banned.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
The best guild on his server obviously isn't actually a half decent guild compared to everywhere else. No top end guilds do Kara now, except from maybe with their alts, or for a quick 2hour clean for a few badges.

Seeing as though the gear is pretty shabby (all welfare epics), you'd probably be looking for about £50-80 i'd say for the account. But you'll have to find someone to sell it to =p.

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
Yes it is my account i just cbf with it anymore and iv forgot half the stuff about it, iv had my friend play it for half a yr and hes sick n tired of it now., we started cs again, alrdy back into cal.
Yeh i do mean daily raids through all the 70+ instances...

The warrior also has a netherwing drake, and a gryphon.
It's alliance.

and 50-80..? i highly doubt that. iv spent probably over 200 on game cards alone. $29.95 thats AUS $$ though. around 15 pound back in england.

Also 1000 arena points spent the last ones on the s3 gloves and helm n shoulders..

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
You won't make much for the account mate lol 50-80 is a nice estimate, it's too easy to get 70 and get welfares atm ( yes you have welfare gear ). Most popular guild on the server? And you sometimes do BT? Must be one **** server.

Also a kara speed run doesn't take 2 hours if you're end game lol more like 1.

I'd spend about 40 quid on that account personally, but I don't need it so. (QQ cry about spending money on the account) - People don't buy WoW with the intention to sell it.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Friend of mine just sold his 70 pala, full "welfare" epics for 300 euros, just get what you can don't take estimates.

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
=O, i only got like £130 for a Level 70 Druid in nearly T6 level gear + nearly full S3, and an extra full set of epic balance gear.

This was also while S3 was only in it's early stages, and before Sunwell came out.

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
=O, i only got like £130 for a Level 70 Druid in nearly T6 level gear + nearly full S3, and an extra full set of epic balance gear.

This was also while S3 was only in it's early stages, and before Sunwell came out.

You got ripped off then.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Or your friend either lied or found a complete mug. WoW accounts don't sell for anything anymore.