Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
could of at least use the term "wigger" thats less harsh :P:P

Detritus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2003
"Thats racism *crys*" ........... who really gives a ****, its a forum anyone who takes whats said here seriously needs a kick.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
fair enuff detrit, anno what you mean, i mean who really takes the rick-e fella seriously :mooned:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
ohhh noooooo here comes 2pacs still alive argument!! >.< look what i've started :P

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Skyline is white, kud.....or should I say KRUD! hahah.....anyhoo.

I MEAN, he's my irl pakistani cousin. biatch.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Anyone who deems themself a "wigga" by **** i hate that word and the people.
The opposite of a black guy, is a white guy, but there both still human and neother have any problems with their own colour.

Now if a white guy, wants to deem himself a black guy, then his opposite is Micheal Jackson.

In Conclusion, if ur a wigga your a white guy whi wants to be a black Micheal jackson. If so, go **** yourself and die.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
kud125 said:
so, whos gives a **** who you were talking to, other ppl on this forum are white you know ;) are you implying that being white is a bad thing coz thats what it sounded like go ahead "warn" me wiv your super mr moderatoring powers but i believe what im standing up for is right, and whether you were talking to fut or not it doesnt matter the fact of the matter is this thread is now full of racist comments and i believe it shud be clsoed and deleted to prevent other ppl from getting hurt by racial comments imo

/kud125
Im white.

Ill use the term 'white boi' to who ever i want.

Just like coloured peeps call other coloured ppl '*****'

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
Atomicide said:
Anyone who deems themself a "wigga" by **** i hate that word and the people.
The opposite of a black guy, is a white guy, but there both still human and neother have any problems with their own colour.

Now if a white guy, wants to deem himself a black guy, then his opposite is Micheal Jackson.

In Conclusion, if ur a wigga your a white guy whi wants to be a black Micheal jackson. If so, go **** yourself and die.

it burns!

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
kud125 said:
no offence but shudnt a moderator stop racism not produce it? that commetn kinda pissed me off tbh

orrr.... you could not be childish by not getting pissed at silly remarks.

:calm: