Selling

Join Discord

-=[Demonio]=-

im selling a lvl 35 wizz and a lvl 31 warrior on D-Server im wanting bout 15 mill on D server for them ono im willing to do it throught Admin Mod so all safe and i have screenies no bad reps no kit >< and acc code so no con

thx in advance

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
DarkXXX said:
i have, but 2mil is a bargain ;)

surprised ur not offerin more as u actually want it

she just said " 15m or near offer" 2mill is no wer near.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Grrr, you only bump a post if it is either off the page or that you can't see it when u goto the main forum page!!! Not when you feel like it

Don't want you getting a warning for it i nearly did

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Well, hes double posted for bumping, hes bumping when his topic didn't need bumped which is also called Useless Spam

Lionheart

&quot;SCHMIBBIT&quot;
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
and now this is goign completely off topic, be easier if mods just delete the posts, close it and mystic y did u use another account to bump if uev got 1 already? Just seel it and close the thread :cool:

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
ive allways wondered how ppl do this, cause even with activation code they still can chnage the password themselves? if i knew it was 100% safe i would buy for 10m :P

-=[Demonio]=-

okie if u wanna buy it well do it throught mod ill make sure i give the mod everythink id - pass - veri code then when hes got them u give the mod ur ten mill then u tell mod what what u wanna change pass to when its changed he gives u acc code pass id ? sounds safe to me :D