Serious question

Join Discord

chu22

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2004
Newcastle
Okay, I'm doing ICT Coursework for my AS-Levels at the moment and I was hoping someone could help because I'm sure someone is either doing the same as me or has done recently.

I've completed all the interior work of my database etc. and sorted the report I've done to go with it, but now I've come to my criteria I'm totally flummoxed. I now have to write about the qualitative and qualitative criteria, now, obviously I know the difference between the two, qualitative being non-numerical and quantitative being numerical, but how can this link in with my evaluation of my queries, reports and overall my table.

Can anybody shed any light on this, please don't just guess because it's my coursework I'm talking about here :eek: Appreciate it if someone who knows what they're talking about could get back to me, cheers.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
why would i know lol. ive never done ICT in my life, and took my AS levels about 5 years ago.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
yeah i took computing. ict bored me in gcses so stayed clear of it.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I couldnt stick with a course like that tbh, I did all my qualifications at night school and weekend trips to uni and went into certain subjects of computers instead of the broad ones were you basically learn alot of admin crap.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
A levels are useless anyway. soon as u get into uni they arnt needed. i made the mistake of chosing hard modules which i thought wld b worth doing (maths,physics,computer,electronics)

shld have taken easy courses, wld have made my time at college much easier.