server files

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
wrong section i do believe. And you have about as much chance of getting 100% translated files, as seeing pigs fly in the world. Translate em yourself like everybody else.

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
adamsy - do u no any mir3g server opening soon as i wanna play 1 n not reall wanna host saving up my money after 3 tradjik attempts of having a host pc proper duz me head in .... ah ha jsut had a idea sold me pc 2 me ante few month back

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
no tho u noob get ur facts straight - dont think ur hard coz u own a ****ty 10user count server ... dont blame me am just a `100millionair' p.s ive playd mir 5 years dont bother starting

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
lol if you think waving the fact you got 100mil makes you hard you obvisiosly have no foot hold in life, everyone on here proberly works, and earns an honest living, people like you that think money can buy anything make me sick..

tbh i wouldnt pis on you if you were on fire but i suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

And as for our '****ty 10 usercount server' atleast these people can play without scum like you.. and if that means cutting the usercount so be it, no one on the server ever complains until pricks like you turn up..

oh and if you gonna try lie about having money to burn, dont make contradictory posts about you want to save money for a new machine instead of hosting... pilock tbh

/cheekyvimto

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
NOOB! seriously might aswell give all the players sum items while u do it especialy the 1s u was gonna give me 4 playing beta free guild or summet yer well good idea thought it was fair might aswell let the main guild have the server no1 will wanna play it when u get better 1.4 servers then that. play euro mir if u wanna play that server and guess wat MORE PLAYERS!

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
undrin said:
NOOB! seriously might aswell give all the players sum items while u do it especialy the 1s u was gonna give me 4 playing beta free guild or summet yer well good idea thought it was fair might aswell let the main guild have the server no1 will wanna play it when u get better 1.4 servers then that. play euro mir if u wanna play that server and guess wat MORE PLAYERS!

*giggles* if i was such a n00b i would be asking people for fully tanslated server files like you are..

Point made

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
just got em ty and i no of 3 servers opening and VE re opening...

o no w8 am min my servers are allways the best lol. workd with higher ppl then u will ever no

come to think about it i have made atleast 20 mir2 server db'd them all 4 iceman all successfull with 6month+ all servers .wil .wix files all new clients etc i made

mir3 workd with xander on 100% of his files db them translate 100% drops etc

i no far more then u about mir e.g every single spec of the whole world mir2 and mir3

u get low life lvlers higher then me calling me a noob and u stuck up 2 ur rules on a free mmorpg i say start lvl 50 items x2 harder is jsut a server itself but u dont no anything

Last edited:

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
how can your servers be best? I've never seen you host one yet. Not to mention when ever you have a problem you make 2 to 3 post about the same problem all over this forum in the hopes of getting answer. And in the end you always come up with the same statement. 'Files are to hard to setup, can't be bothered to host etc etc.

lmfao you talk of editing db's as if it bloody hard work. Their easy to do if you know what your doing.

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
Erm ok.. if u say so m8 :) have fun and i will be looking forward to seeing your server put us all to great shame .........

ROLF ........no really good luck lol

* can anyone see the hysterics erupting in me yet*

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
lmao u are a noob u no lmao

no ur wrong i can set up all sql dbe admin everything just i needed a host pc i have also proud 2 admit stole 40 odd server files.... also the highest lvl on server remember i play not work on files..

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
ur the nooblet o yer y dont u take it up with me m8 who i lvld al lthe way with dragonhart on real mir2 av it lvl 47........ just put 2 shame in my words

and with the 66post lmao try getting bannd from this forum 10 times over 100 pms per acc u noob

undrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2005
u nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooob high educated are u ....

Status
Not open for further replies.