Server - Host Required

smoochy boys on tour

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
Well, after the server I had made my home on for about 2 weeks, it has gone down - Yes Skynet has finished, Now I have decided to launch my mir 3 Server files - Eclipse - It contains over 540 new items, making new mobs, new areas/ editing all the things u need or want =P the Exp rate is around 10x, and start lvl is 1, the rares will be easy to get so dont worry.

Now on to the Important bit.. I would like a host, that has around a 1mb connection ,
a bit more than 512mb ram
a 2.4ghz Processor

And NO ROUTERS, I myself cant host due to a new router being placed in my server -_- So please help this New Server Get started, and create a new dawn of servers.

Thanks - LoneRanger - Eclipse Server

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Yeah hosts, Lone a good m8 and he makes pretty descent servers and host will get alot of praise for hostin this server :D

LoneRanger

Dedicated Member
Jul 4, 2003
United Kingdom, South England
guess wat... Ur bloody right lol, just getting the final files sorted, some1 will be making some new maps, and as soon as its up im getting my m8s Wedding Sorted, on mir of course, as skynet shut down, they were ment to get married, well i hope a avaliable host will reply, I really want one as the forums that were used for skynet, have 34 members, so it will be popular as soon as it is put up. The Host will be a auto gm of course, So please some1 reply that is avaliable to host..

Thanks - LoneRanger

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
hmm is there sumit wrong with mobs???

I went on at 01:45 AM and there was absolutly NO mobs at all :S I saw a pig but i couldnt kill it and then it jus disappeared :S

Either that pig is a wizzy and learnt Teleport , very talented or jus a glitch :P

Also summon skele didnt work.

I used it like 4-5 times relogged and a couple of seconds after i relogged 4 skeles came :S but they couldnt move and i couldnt kill :S

Maybe its my Pc but i was jus wonderin cos no other servers played up. Maybe server wasnt ment to be online??