server idea

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
thinking of making a server based pure on fun ultra high exp and solo bassed on pvp and pking

there server will not be one of them give me money and u can have an ace kit

server will all be equal and cuz of exp ppl who sit on there ass all day wont get to for ahead of ppl who work for a living

most items will drop from norm mobs and bosses will spwan every 10 mins or so to make it moer fun as i know how some ppl just like killing bosses

cuz of exp bosses will be made a little harder as will all other main caves
zt
pt
numa
dino
ms
snow
ants

and befor any 1 say o it will be down in a week just dont post as i cba's with u and y would i pay 60 + quid of my own wage bear in mind i only get about 600 a month

and dont say i wont be able to keep up with ppl lvling cuz be for i put up items will be made up to lvl 2500 and max lvl will be 2500 un till 20 + ppl hit that lvl

o and no 1 but me will be on dedi so no worry of any 1 hacking

will be only 2 gm me and a rly m8 who i ust to live next to so i know him v welll

as for server going live i have no idea yet will be next month as i spent all my cash on new pc

look forward to hear what u think

Sandstorm87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 19, 2006
Cambridgeshire
finally someone who has the right idea, wiv the new files the lvl cap is 65k so why shouldnt the exp be uber high to keep up wiv that lvl cap, hope this server goes well for u mate i for 1 will be giving it a good go :)

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
finally someone who has the right idea, wiv the new files the lvl cap is 65k so why shouldnt the exp be uber high to keep up wiv that lvl cap, hope this server goes well for u mate i for 1 will be giving it a good go :)
once you get to max MP and max HP it doesnt really matter lol because you will only get more dc and ac if warrior every level it will only matter if a item is level 6000/15000 etc

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
hehehe so for so gd but i see the noobs who cry all time not on lomcn yet (no names u know who u r)

ty ppll btw cant but up till around 25th as sis ows me 100 quid yet lol so may pay for server with that

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
If you go over 65k you go back to level 1 and loose your stats?

Also u's have to do the mobs exp super high not the cd.ini to avoid -exp bug

Last edited:

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
if u read i said max lvl for now will be 2500 till ppl get to that lvl then i will put it to 5000

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Server sounds good, xp too high for me but sounds good none the less, good luck with it.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
hehe its fun when someone gets the whole of Lomcn talking again, good luck with it m8 and remember

Its Nice To Be Important But Its More Important To Be Nice ;)

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
ty for ur offers ppl am grateful and merlin i will take u up on that if i stuck same for rest of u.

just had an idea as it is a high rate and pvp server there will be no sz other than a 10x10 or so room with an all in 1 npcs and u will only have 10 mins a time in it.

might have dedi early could be week end if sis has my money but wont but up for a week or so till i have re done exp items and maps

looking at around 15 new caves as well as re using old caves (ants flea deadpit and skell caves

am also going to add an upgrade npc that will be easy to find but will only go up to + 150 stats so every 1 has a chance of getting gd items and fair chance of pvping

new items will be added

if i can am going to add an npc to show who has most kills and most deaths and person whos killed most and died least will get a reward

bosses will also rs every 10 -15 mins to make server more fun so u dont have to w8 an hour + then miss boss and have to wait another hour

ps any 1 got any gd ideas u would like to c or news for item, caves and mobs post and will do best to add them

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
just had an idea as it is a high rate and pvp server there will be no sz other than a 10x10 or so room with an all in 1 npcs and u will only have 10 mins a time in it.

Dont like that idea.

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
i have tryed to do the mob thing but its not working for some reason

i think its supposed to go in mapquest.txt but im not sure if it does someone gimme a shout

Last edited:

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I tihnk the msot useful thing on the teleport npc is to have the levels that the cave is ideal for. E.g. Ant Coloney Level 20-40

I assume you would have to do it for every 100 levels though probally :P.

I would suggest that you don't have kit drop in level areas, i think it is a pain in the ass, maybe just pots.

Are you going to include higher level pots as well? You could just call them the level to use them or something, and have a minium level for the higher pots. Could make it more interesting and more level orintated.

Also, could just have level areas drop them kind of pots, or the pots for the levels below e.g. level 200 cave drops level 100 pots. But for a level 100, the level 100 pots are hard to find :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.