Server Idea's

smoochy boys on tour

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Well planning on making a server and buying a dedi shortly. i was planning to wait till the chinese sort the Assassin files (account creation) out or echo release his files. but as this will be awhile ive been thinking about idea's for my server.
at the Start you will be level 60 with the top item's and you must venture into a cave and try defeat the Devil. as the devil will be ubber hard "You Die"
when you resurrect you will start at level15 with no items and must forefill you destiny by killing the Devil and his minions. at level40 you can chose subclass's and level33 you can choose between Heaven and Mortal(Albion) they will have there own advantages and they will fight side by side to defeat the Devil.

i will add more when they come to me.
only problem is that people might not venture so might do a timer delay which will devil will teleport to you and kill you.
this server will be totally custom. only planning on using couple of euro map(caves)

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Quite like that idea, although I'd make it so the person is teleported to the Devil rather than it teleporting to the player.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Would be funny tho if a tao or a wiz figured a way and killed the devil within 5mins of server being up ;p

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
no all you would do is make two devils.. one you see at the beginning, and one you can kill..

the one you see at beggining is invincible, and one you can kill isnt simple lol. that was just a silly commant squall

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
i do like this idea ALOT and im not being a pesimist but.

if at lvl 60 u got the top items and u cnt kill. then hows any 1 gunna kill anyway ? even after lvl from 15-60 with awsome items

should have it that only 2 ppl can enter room from new charcter.. ( obvo more if u run there as an excisting account)(im guessing ud start in a random map u can never enter? so no1 can get there to tele and id imagine ud use a npc to tele u there??? so u can cap the amount of ppl on the map... only problem lies there is if its a high user server
and ppl wanting to kill the devil ppl will b there alot and what will happen to new users they will be w8in for ages lol???
and if ur not doing it like this then u can just make 15 noob chars and own it lol by trapping ??)

2nd problem i have would be gr8 server but once u kill it. then what ????

i must sound like a big prick here but im just curiouse what way you would do this

and FYI i wouldent comment if i didint think the server was worth it. the reason im being a prick is because i really do like the idea and it would be great for another server to become quite succesfull.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
well i know theres many flaw's but the start level is bugging me might start it at lv40-50 not sure yet, level60 aint gonna be a the max level you know. it aint gonna be a boss which one class can solo, its gonna be a mixture so like its gonna have dc/mc atks and there will be many many more update's and server aint just gonna be based on killin the devil its about making new freinds/enemies getting best items with the server and just having fun.[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
i do like this idea ALOT and im not being a pesimist but.

if at lvl 60 u got the top items and u cnt kill. then hows any 1 gunna kill anyway ? even after lvl from 15-60 with awsome items

should have it that only 2 ppl can enter room from new charcter.. ( obvo more if u run there as an excisting account)(im guessing ud start in a random map u can never enter? so no1 can get there to tele and id imagine ud use a npc to tele u there??? so u can cap the amount of ppl on the map... only problem lies there is if its a high user server
and ppl wanting to kill the devil ppl will b there alot and what will happen to new users they will be w8in for ages lol???
and if ur not doing it like this then u can just make 15 noob chars and own it lol by trapping ??)

You do realize its more than simple to create a mob that will ruin a level 60s HP in the space of a second?

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Make 2 Devils lol?

TheDevil and

DemonDevil

1st one invincible, 2nd one killable. job done

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
you make Devil1 (Super strong one) and Devil it shows as Devil with both of them because numbers dont show ;)

NickMason2007

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2007
inside a cake
wouldnt this idea create bugs as u could just become lvl 60 at start and fk off the quest basically or is it gonna be flagged so theres no way out of the town u start in not even recall
lol

then u have to do it or summit lol

Leetabix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2008
i think ur trapped into one little area...

but seriously who would do that -_-?