Server Rates.

What Rate Of Server and What Kind Of Server would You Like ??

• Low Rate Kings Server

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Mid Rate Kings Server

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Mid Rate Holley3.55 Server

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • High Rate Holley3.55 Server

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Hello all, Me And Mirthology Systems Server Team, Are Willing To Create 1 Kings Server and 1 Holley3.55 Server. These Are Your Options Please Choose Wisely. ( comment what 2 you would like to see and Why you would like to see them )

1 - Mid Rate Kings Server
2 - Low Rate Kings Server

3 - Mid Rate Holley Server
4 - High Rate 3.55 Server

Thanks People, Ben.

Last edited:

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
can you vote as well please,

Thanks, Ben

P.s Mid rate holley is nearly completed. if that gets chosen then it can be released quite soon.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
We need some good and stable servers. In the last months I saw only crap servers owned by kids. As soon as their parents tell them to stop their PC they've to shut down the server.

If you're not ready to run a server, don't do it.

As I said. We need good servers, the rates dont really matter, if it's good, it will have a good usercount.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
The server will only be good if the team put in the input and listen to their players on feedback etc
but the server will only gain so many players due to the mir economy dying rapidly over the past few years.

The Mirthology team will try to bring back the players opinion and choice in what they want/feel is right.
This way we can get you involved and make a server that you enjoy playing and that we enjoy making.
If you dont ever speak up, we will never reach the satisfaction you require in the server content and game play.
Thanks
/TDID

Elegido

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2008
Seville, Spain.
I voted I KING servers Holley or "MEDIUM" because high is not cool, boring, things get faster and you're left not knowing what to do and boring. What good is entertain looking things, doing quest, do not be too long to upload leveling 1 lvl .. not believe that people is what you want. Servers fall low rates because people are desperate but more reliable, but as you say **** lately there are servers that create as little kids come first, I have ben played yours and I must say that your server is very handsome and has many innovative things and I think succeed, to me you have not already ;)

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
We need some good and stable servers. In the last months I saw only crap servers owned by kids. As soon as their parents tell them to stop their PC they've to shut down the server.

If you're not ready to run a server, don't do it.

As I said. We need good servers, the rates dont really matter, if it's good, it will have a good usercount.

Do you have a SERVER?
Do you owned a server?
Then why u complain , who do the server is theyr work not urs

manny respesct for u Ben/Dan

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
Do you have a SERVER?
Do you owned a server?
Then why u complain , who do the server is theyr work not urs

manny respesct for u Ben/Dan

What? Did I said anything to you? I'm giving my opinion as a player, if you don't like it just shut the **** up, kid.

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
What? Did I said anything to you? I'm giving my opinion as a player, if you don't like it just shut the **** up, kid.

Who are you to tell me to shush?:))

Let's dont "Spam" this section , this section is the future of lomcn

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
i do not like creating low rates, if TDID would like to start a low rate holley after both servers have gone live. ill be willing to pay for host.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
Me, personally i like Medium Rate Holley Servers or Low Rate Kings Servers.. I want to work with a group, work for the items and exp.. Not go into a cave with 2 people total and wipe it out, along with the boss..

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
there is solo caves, along with many Group caves getting added. Bosses will NOT be killable with 1 person. if they are then i will raise there attacks,

For everycave they will be a boss or a sub.