Server Team

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimera14

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2004
OK GUYS ME AND A M8(HOST) ARE GOING TO BE SETTING UP A SERVER FOR APPROX NEXT XMAS TO MAKE A BRILLIANT SERVER. IT WOULD BE RAN ON A 4MB CONNECTION, 2GB+ OF RAM 3600+ XP CPU (all specs maybe higher at that time) BUT THE THING IS WE NEED 3 MORE PEOPLE TO HELP ON THIS, WE NEED SOMEONE TO DO NPC'S AND ALSO QUESTS OH AND ALSO HEXING IF ANYONE CAN DO THIS PLEASE ADD ME ON MSN:

[email protected]

Thanks Chimera(New name= HellRaven)

Last edited:

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Slaya said:
Have I just miss read that or did you say NEXT CHRISTMAS! As is a YEAR!

Like :O!

Not like these things can be made overnight.. althought 1 year would seem way to long and most ppl would prolly forget about it til then.

Unless they plan to remake everything??? :fart:

Chimera14

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2004
We are thinking about starting with clear server files and we are going to make it a brilliant server. We are gona have over 20 new maps 30+ mobs and lots and lots of fun on the server but the problem is we need a hexer, npc maker and also a quest maker if you have any of these skills please add me on msn as i sed. Thanks Chimera.

Oh by the way if you do have any other skills (map maker, mob maker, item maker, ect) please also add me i think if we want a brilliant server we need a team of about 10.

Thanks

Chimera14

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 29, 2004
lol i think it will u dumb ass its been up 4 a while now and theres still more members every day so stuff you **** splat

Status
Not open for further replies.