[Server Team]

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Hi, Basically I'm looking for 1-2 members from here to work with me and create a server.

Im not looking to leech peoples work as i am capable of doing it myself but from years of experience
I'm not going to do it myself, as any server owner here knows its immensely stressful and frustrating trying to please everyone.

I've had successful servers before and know what needs to be done.
if anyone wants to do this let me know, would prefer people who know what there doing.
its not going to happen over night so if it happens then its gotta be well planned out.:)

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Hi, Basically I'm looking for 1-2 members from here to work with me and create a server.

Im not looking to leech peoples work as i am capable of doing it myself but from years of experience
I'm not going to do it myself, as any server owner here knows its immensely stressful and frustrating trying to please everyone.

I've had successful servers before and know what needs to be done.
if anyone wants to do this let me know, would prefer people who know what there doing.
its not going to happen over night so if it happens then its gotta be well planned out.:)
some of most sucessful servers have had 1 owner/maker , ur recruitin ppl to form a team but that means u wont know them well and they cud just ruin the server be corrupt ... sell items for £, altho if u went solo ud be workin on ur own its better then spending hours n hours doin summin then 1 of ur team ruinin it all ?

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
some of most sucessful servers have had 1 owner/maker , ur recruitin ppl to form a team but that means u wont know them well and they cud just ruin the server be corrupt ... sell items for £, altho if u went solo ud be workin on ur own its better then spending hours n hours doin summin then 1 of ur team ruinin it all ?

@fub
Yeah i understand that m8, i just dont have time to do it myself as im working like 55hours a week, its a risk to take tho i guess and things can be done to stop most corruptness. be a good project to get people back into mir tho, get another server up, there dont seem to be many out these days.

@alx

added you m8

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
2.3 server?

Yeh i'll help out.

If you want my help tell me and i'll pm you my msn.

Just curios, why is alxyzxdfcsnd whatever offering to help, your working on your own server, why on earth would you be interested in working on another one?

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
You never told what kind of gms you would like? Ect Scripter, Coder, Look out and w.e

What kind of gms on your server would you like?

I wouldnt mind helpin out abit. I aint a map maker or coder im more into scripts and ideas towards servers.

Good luck with server bud :) Can you give me a head up what ExpRate it would be?:P

Thanks.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
2.3 server?

Yeh i'll help out.

If you want my help tell me and i'll pm you my msn.

Just curios, why is alxyzxdfcsnd whatever offering to help, your working on your own server, why on earth would you be interested in working on another one?
dont u think thats why i didnt post here :thumbdown:

and btw im working just on my mates svr ;)

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Yes you're working on another server so why would you want to work on this?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
erm i work just on DegenerationMir as coder.

but i wanted to have a chat with viper on msn , whats so bad on that :D?