Server with Exp Pots

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
Just wondering on suggestions and opinions on a low exp server.
Lowered Exp for lower lvls up to lvl40.
Past this point Exp/Exp need for lvl is same as euro, therefore Exp pots needed to lvl.

Please if ur going to answer these questions, remember it is a low rate server with euro mir items with few bits added

1) What type of XP x would exp pots need/how long would they need to last for/how often would they need to drop.

2)Would anybody be interested in playing this sort of server?

thanks for the reply

Buggy

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
tbh i doubt you'll get much of a usercount with a low rate server m8

try in the X40 range , thn you'll get a better usercount

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
To be honest with the reliability of most servers coming up these days, who is going to want to grind for their hard work to go up the duff? Also like Wond said, low rate has had its day imo.
/2d

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Some people still like them! Take it you guys havnt checked out MR`s low rate user base recently lol?

I think exp pots should be x2 for 30 mins. Thats how we had it anyway and it seemed to work well. All depends how rare you make them i guess.

/Zen2

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
Some people still like them! Take it you guys havnt checked out MR`s low rate user base recently lol?

I think exp pots should be x2 for 30 mins. Thats how we had it anyway and it seemed to work well. All depends how rare you make them i guess.

/Zen2

You are right, some people do like the grind fest, I must admit I like it a little hard to be honest :)
/2d

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

/Zen2

Yeah, they are fine if they are stable and you know for a fact they will be stable. Not many servers are these days. If every server coming up these days had a guarantee they would be stable for 1-2 years+, I probably would play a low rate aswell.