Server?

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Is there any servers perferably mid-high rate, currently running that I wouldn't be that far behind if I joined now.

thanks in advance for help/abuse :thumbup2:

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
I play 4H high rate and its pretty good but it seems to be advancing very quickly. If you can geek it or afford to donate for exp boosts and kit, it is a great server and you will eventually catch up. Definitely the busiest server at the moment without a doubt.

I downloaded the new Salvation high rate last night and found it very good, much better than the low rate that opened last month. With it being brand new its probably best to start and get ahead, but the downside is that it is still a bit quiet at the moment.
A GM said that there is a good Christmas event starting soon with plenty of decent drops to help new players get established.

Dark realm is still running with a decent player base but it's quite advanced and not sure how hard it will be to catch up. The admin stated he was working on making it easier for new players to catch up, but not sure how far he is on or what he has done so far.

Not sure when Evo will be back up, but that was also a decent server with a good player base. I think I read that it will be starting from fresh when it comes back up, but did not see an expected date.

Thats my unbias opinion of the servers I have tried or play.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Four heros is the best your going to get atm, I still dont think its quite upto *2.8* standards yet however its getting there i would like to see tigers fully functional and fishing introduced some time soon but i guess its hard with thier small team working on both servers.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
As mentioned, 4H Would be the best best if you dont want to play too much "catch up".

Although certain people are alot higher and with much better kit, theres still loads of average level players, with an average kit you could easily catch up with.

The Salvation is new, so obviously always good to start along with everyone else, but I dont think it has a very high usercount.

DarkRealm has been up for a while, so most people who play are high level, but it should be easy enough to catch up and theres some friendly and helpful people on there.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
salvation high rate hit 47 today 2 days after been online.
so its getn there quickly.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
this is a high rate.
the previous medium rate lacked the players.
Was a nice idea at the time but the mir comunity just isnt interested in working abit harder

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
I would suggest 4H HR, as its got alot of players varying level ranges. Im 48 and dont feel like im far behind even though I am. The fact there are lot and lots of players around my level area makes it okay :)

Legend Of Mir 2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2009
Well roll on new year LOMX should be up late January for testing & live in February & with the server allrdy payed for there will be know probs with hosteing .

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
salvation high rate hit 47 today 2 days after been online.
so its getn there quickly.
Must confess that I downloaded Salvation HR and was mega impressed with almost everything. Community seemed spot on and very helpful.

Don't want to speak too soon, but it seems like the new admin has got it just right this time :thumbup2:

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Must confess that I downloaded Salvation HR and was mega impressed with almost everything. Community seemed spot on and very helpful.

Don't want to speak too soon, but it seems like the new admin has got it just right this time :thumbup2:

Just don't question anything.
He will rage at you.
Seriously.

4H HR is n1, you can abuse Ben and he just ignores you. :tongue_smilie:

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Just don't question anything.
He will rage at you.
Seriously.

4H HR is n1, you can abuse Ben and he just ignores you. :tongue_smilie:

I don't think Paul is in-game or runs it any more m8, it seems to be run by two girls who are quite nice and friendly :001_tt2: :001_rolleyes:

Paul is supposed to be leaving them to it and just doing little bits to game and updating web site etc....