Servers out at the moment, reviews?

Join Discord

Noctis

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 26, 2013
I'm fairly new here and have found it quite hard to understand what the top server's are and which I should play. Can someone give me a review of the top 5 server's and there differences?

So far it seems AceM2 Official server is probably the place to be due to usercount and it only being released 2 months ago.

Is there any very promising server's about to be released? Can someone guide me in the right direction please.

Noctis

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 26, 2013
This is all, over 200+ players at peak

Why is this server so popular it seems to just be like the original mir with nothing much added? I've got to level 23 and feel slightly bored, it's not like the other server's with a lot of content, what am I missing?

NewBreedMir2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2013
new breed mir2 is a custom rate heroes server, low usercount but from my players pm's etc they are all having fun. check out my advert in the advertisement section!

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Why is this server so popular it seems to just be like the original mir with nothing much added? I've got to level 23 and feel slightly bored, it's not like the other server's with a lot of content, what am I missing?
One word: Nostalgia.

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011

Dedicated and (without blowing our own trumpets) most capable team of providing a future for not only this server but Mir2 in general (in this country anyway)...

Other than AceM2, the only other server(s) I personally would be interested (and this is only my opinion) in is Arcadia or Project69, simply because p69 has been running longer than any official European/USA version of Mir and Arcadia is done by the same team (or person?).

Sam

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
no offense to Scorpian or anything, but I'm not really into his servers. Ill download Ace and see what the crack is. Looking for something to take me away from league of legends.

Okion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2013
I think i may have to give ace a whirl as mir 3 has died in my opinion.