Not open for further replies.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Theres a edit for Setup.txt to improve Running+Casting to stop the lagg
I did have it a while back but lost the txt for it

Has anybody got the fix for this please?

Cheers

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
pathethyc excuse
not really, i do release, i just do it in private to ppl i feel deserve it

if i posted it on here, idiots like tallos, lapta, pob etc would get a hold of it and probably claim it as their own.

Id rather release it to online servers taht deserve it... ive released it to legend, torozor, crusade quite a few actually.

so call me "pathetic" i dont really care :blush:

Upvote 0

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
not really, i do release, i just do it in private to ppl i feel deserve it

if i posted it on here, idiots like tallos, lapta, pob etc would get a hold of it and probably claim it as their own.

Id rather release it to online servers taht deserve it... ive released it to legend, torozor, crusade quite a few actually.

so call me "pathetic" i dont really care :blush:

Kind of removes the point in LOMCN doesn't it?

What if your trend of helping/releasing catches on and everyone starts doing it? What sort of community would we be then?

I have no doubt you got lots of help from LOMCN, how about giving back?

I'm not talking about releasing your whole server files (nobody is) - but just the little things like this? If I knew i'd tell everyone in a heartbeat, as would most people I know, I just can't see how you could keep the information from people and ruin the nice community.

/2 cents

Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

What if your trend of helping/releasing catches on and everyone starts doing it? What sort of community would we be then?

I'm not talking about releasing your whole server files (nobody is) - but just the little things like this? If I knew i'd tell everyone in a heartbeat, as would most people I know, I just can't see how you could keep the information from people and ruin the nice community.

/2 cents

well thats bon ,

hes like this :i dont like u so i wont release to no1 as u may get it

or again he use these kinda excuses to not release them

and how u said jealy , if there wasnt lomcn and its community bon wouldnt have hes fking money server so he would need to get a job now haha

Upvote 0

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

/2 cents
lol you make out lomcn to be this sharing caring community, its far from it.

like i said, i share my info to ppl i like and i feel deserve my help......... but im not releasing it publicly just to have ppl steal my work and claim it as their own.

well thats bon ,

hes like this :i dont like u so i wont release to no1 as u may get it

or again he use these kinda excuses to not release them

and how u said jealy , if there wasnt lomcn and its community bon wouldnt have hes fking money server so he would need to get a job now haha
and you just justify my point even more, why would i want to help a guy like u, whos a total arse?

even if i released thing after thing, did loads for the community, id still have dik eds like u givin me attitude, so thanks but no thank you.

its not hard to figure out, bit of commen sense and trial and error and ull do it

ive alrdy given u a hint by showin u where to look... dont see why its gotta be handed 2 u on a plate

Upvote 0

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
lol you make out lomcn to be this sharing caring community, its far from it.

like i said, i share my info to ppl i like and i feel deserve my help......... but im not releasing it publicly just to have ppl steal my work and claim it as their own.

and you just justify my point even more, why would i want to help a guy like u, whos a total arse?

even if i released thing after thing, did loads for the community, id still have dik eds like u givin me attitude, so thanks but no thank you.

its not hard to figure out, bit of commen sense and trial and error and ull do it

ive alrdy given u a hint by showin u where to look... dont see why its gotta be handed 2 u on a plate

first im a arse just because ur to me , i mean i dont like seeing ppl like u who dont help community ( " first help if u wanna be helped )

and if we where like u then u would never had a source to work on , u would just had afew tips on how to make ur own mir source /server and everything thas about mir

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.