ShadowMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

tickledpink

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2011
well i m off anyways tbh after 10 mins ingame it bores me now ! so no dout i will see all the guild friendly faces :) ingame on the new extreme.

SEE U ALL THERE :-P

Good luck with the server !

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
when u gonna put the pet for 2nd rb in game? i'd been wait it for a day.

edit: server down? cant get in and any news about the 2nd rb pet and item?

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
well i m off anyways tbh after 10 mins ingame it bores me now ! so no dout i will see all the guild friendly faces :) ingame on the new extreme.

SEE U ALL THERE :-P

Good luck with the server !

advertising another server on this thread is against LOMCN rule's isnt it??

Please stick to Shadow Server discussion thnx

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
advertising another server on this thread is against LOMCN rule's isnt it??

Please stick to Shadow Server discussion thnx

carnt reli call that advertiseing tho tbh she was simply saying she would c on on another server.......

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Just a Quick Update on new things on the server

Second rebirth system
Buzz Cave
Evilmir Land
WolfCave
DeathByMob
SuperBdd
Hero`s Cavern
New clan items
New taoist skill
New Lvl items

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
1 : need more lvling area or increase mob respwns more faster at red realm(every floor) and deathbymob
2 : actually deathbymob map should be more exp than red realm for those who lvl100+ ppls

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
Is it crystal helm and boot in droplist of crystalmines? Sorry for asking in here because you always afk ingame.

XxMasonxX

LOMCN Member
Jun 2, 2011
Is it crystal helm and boot in droplist of crystalmines? Sorry for asking in here because you always afk ingame.

its not the fact that they afk in game dude, peeps ask for more places to hunt so they try gettin as much in as possible.

With regards to crystal helm and boots -- ye i think they are ingame but just dont drop as easy as the other set items!

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Agreed, up spawns in Red Realm and add some mini bosses to Dragon Cavern as its kinda boring there :p In fact spice it up a bit and add some mini bosses in all lower level maps make it a little more exciting :)

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 2, 2004
Malaysia
thegost...where ya from?malaysia? our country blocked the megaupload.com website thts y we cant download it.. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.