ShadowMir 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
lol ok m8 c ya then ...tbh i can even get rings and necky and stuff and im up to lvl 34 lol

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
basically -- this server team have been away from making a server for along time and wanted to give it another crack.

its online testing so they can get there bearings bck.

as far as server info goes -- log on hunt around see summot outta place let a GM know -- all about re-learning
this team find it easier with ppl online testing give em a shot !!

Mason

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
basically -- this server team have been away from making a server for along time and wanted to give it another crack.

its online testing so they can get there bearings bck.

as far as server info goes -- log on hunt around see summot outta place let a GM know -- all about re-learning
this team find it easier with ppl online testing give em a shot !!

Mason
Ok ma bad wrong ip >.>
Why call it showmir tho ?
its crusade lol>.>

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyPie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2011
USA
This server is exactly Crusade 2.3 before it moved to the new HZ and everything.

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
no disrespect and not popin at any 1s server but at least this server is up and it aint full of oversized weapons and silly stuff

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
no disrespect and not popin at any 1s server but at least this server is up and it aint full of oversized weapons and silly stuff

the lag out issue has now been sorted the the majority of people that play furian like those skins also this server has already failed multiple times and will fail again.

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
the lag out issue has now been sorted the the majority of people that play furian like those skins also this server has already failed multiple times and will fail again.

oh dear>< i didnt mean to upset any 1 and i agree i can see a lot of ppl like your server but my pesonal opinion is i like this 1(as i havent played mir in a long time except WOH) i did come on and try yours but after 3 pks and an oversized pistol as a wizard weapon i gave up , it just doesnt appeal to me thats all so plz dont take it the wrong way

p.s is your server up and stayin up now??

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
oh dear>< i didnt mean to upset any 1 and i agree i can see a lot of ppl like your server but my pesonal opinion is i like this 1(as i havent played mir in a long time except WOH) i did come on and try yours but after 3 pks and an oversized pistol as a wizard weapon i gave up , it just doesnt appeal to me thats all so plz dont take it the wrong way

p.s is your server up and stayin up now??

furian mir will be up untill it has 0 users everyday which will be a very long time :P

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
downloaded this but when I click the exe it says I windows cant access the file. May not have appropriate permision.

wtf is this :( im total noob
allow access in your firewall

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Serever is in beta wont be wipe unless there is a major issue

Well your hope on that would be 9/10 :x

These are so buggy and exploit able.. I just carnt see why people using old files and not creating there own to be honest. If you got the skills to do so then why try make a server outa these?

You'll probs spend more time fixing on here when you could be creating maybe a better and successful one. But i guess thats your option.

Good luck on these files.. You will need it.

\DL

Status
Not open for further replies.