Shameless advertsing..

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
I'll buy it if you give me a no questions money back guarentee in which i dont have to send the game back.

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
lol, two equally tempting offers there, thinking i'll have to pass though. Shocking no one's bought it yet, come on.

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
he said 35 - 40, and it's sealed just like from the shop. dip****.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Craige shut the fcuk up you stupid cnut. No one is going to pay £35 for it unless they knew him in real life, why you ask:

1. It actually costs money to send parcels within the UK, this may be a hard concept to grasp for a 14 year old but bare with me.
2. Hazuki kinda just popped up out of the blue, yes im well aware he is KurtBMX and maybe he is big on the mir scene but quite frankly he seems to like his power and therefore i dont trust him or the most people on this forum for that matter to actually send the parcel out. (Hazuki this is not intended to offend you as i dont know you and im just making a point)
3. Dont ****ing start craige you know you are intellectually below me and i wouldnt like to embarras you yet again.

When they can just go to the shop, pay £40, get it right there and have the opportunity to return it if faulty.

Last edited: