Shinobi Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

-=[Demonio]=-

Prai said:
Him if you look He hosts Shinobi and the ips are the same...

HES ****ING GOT UR FILES !!! :eaterrow:

lol, proberbly just put his IP in there and forgot to change name or somert u never know.:bouncey:

rage3dmix

lol to make it exact would take him a long time ;)

Im sound wiv it, its just the name any ways lol, cause basicaly if some one snided the name RNV for a server, people would automaticaly think there our server files lol

RNV = Rage n Vogon

I always name my servers after creators lol

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
chaos_kuja said:
The SERVER IS UP! 81.154.56.105
But Its only up for a day to see population count for the server. If you find something you disliek or want changed/added to the server add [email protected] to MSN and tell me. If it involves Experience rate I wont go any higher than x20 So if thats soemthing that bothers you then well....

And for referance, I had people adding items and mobs for me because my DBCommander 2k pro. didn't work but then i got DBX Commander which is an older version which works So I can add stuff when i like. And also I've ordered 2GB of RAM soon to be here in next week or so.

We have no corrupt GMs atm (Keeping em down by putting rules up!)

If you are unsure on updates and stuff visit our forum and Add-ons page via http://www.legendofshinobi.co.uk

Thanks!

--- ---- ---- ------ ------ ----- ------ ----Chaos_Kuja------ ----- ----- ----- ------ ----- ----- -----

soz m8 ive gotta leave server team, gotta concentrate on exams n mi life n that now. sorri dude ill talk to u later

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You actually worked on the server team? :P

Servers never up anyway so who cares :D

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Locked due to server being down. Server owner PM me if the server will go UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.