Shinobi Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veora

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 4, 2005
how big r the download s cos im at schoolatm and im soon to be a GM of this server... but i dont really wanna d/l more than 500 meg

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Servers Online now! Sorry for it being down I was getting a new m2server.exe so that @testga didn't work! And also I've just added HeavenRobe HeavenArmour and Deciever (Sword for level 55s 50-55DC) And I've also added 2 new Mobs: MirLord in the CrossOfDeath Map and ShinobiGuards in the BugCave map (strange place to put em!)

Now onto a feature and Offer most people can't refuse! I am willing to Re-create your character + All the items we have that ypu had + All spells and their correct level + Your guilds and Money if you had one. Now you can either have your character restored to the level it is/was on EuroMir so e-mail me a screenshot. Or you can choose any level up to that point bearing in mind if leveling is hard it might get boring.

We have a website http://www.legendofshinobi.co.uk And you can download all the new items etc. and Join our forum for Aunctions News etc.! So if you're interested add [email protected] to MSN messenger or PM me on here or E-mail me with [email protected]

Server is still being updated at this point in time so expect A few reboots today Thanks!

------------------------Chaos_Kuja-------------------------

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
lol diddy needs to sort his attitude tbh...also gold is hard to get so cant really hunt in ne caves.

EDIT,ur siggy ses its up and the game ses its down.

Last edited:

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Moneys not difficult toget believe me Woomas Drop tons I made sure And I give every new player 100k to start with. I dont do it on AutoStart otherwise people could transfer money over which is cheating.

Need more players Tbh anyone got any ideas for Adveritising?

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Yes Ill give people another 100k I just did it like that So people cant keep creating characters getting 100k dropping it and gathering all on one character.

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Sorry About that guys my dad hates me leaving PC on all night if hes on early shifts during week then I can leave on. And its the weekend so I'll leave on all night and day this weekend as its open now :P

Everyone Add [email protected] to MSN tell me ur ingame name and Ill compensate 20k for downtime and 100k to new members.

Electric Queen get on MSN for ya details :P

Ok and I'll give you the .exe over MSN!

Cheers!

----------------------Chaos_Kuja---------------------

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
lol my armours broke and im to poor to buy new 1 =X and are you sure woomas drop tons of gold? iv killed a fair few only had the odd pot and small pile of gold.

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Ok I've noticed all your points And no Barny I didn't change ur password I can check it if u want? And Ill make Woomas drop more gold now :D like 6k per Wooma?

chaos_kuja

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 21, 2005
United Kingdom
Yo Electric, You're Online but not on MSN? And I updated my site giving info. about all new Items :D. Oh yea Guardsmen almost level 30 :D he was level 21 this morning Wooo! And we need more players Advertise Biatch!
:cow:Constapated Cow: Ewwwwww....Herbert Cucumber you taste like Poo!
Silly cow we should kill it. Oh yea we need Cow as a mob on my server :P Shove it like Palace for a laugh lol. Yea where else can we advertise? Bloody google taking agues to accept my Site submission. Servers up all day :) And if you decide to stay and play please join forum: http://s10.invisionfree.com/Shinobi_Server/ man tis fun!

Get joining people!

-----------------------Chaos_Kuja----------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.