Sig, anyone can use

Join Discord

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
I didn't actually mean to make a sig or anything, I just wanted to practice my cutting, which I must add, went well.

But if anyone wants to use this, feel free to.

ffxiieu3.jpg

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Nice sig and nice cutting :D that shud help some1 who needs a sig out ;)

Pyros

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 16, 2003
This section is for graphics not specifically photoshop, also maybe he meant what tool did pebble use to cut it out.....

Dizon

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
Very nice if it wasnt so like femaly i would use it :)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Sowwi, I didn't realise I was being nasty, just my humour I guess =/

Don't ban me from the gfx section lol >.< He probably used the cutting/extraction tool, if not there are loads of ways. Doubt he used the wand? =/

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
I mainly used the Polygonal Lasso Tool (for large straightish sections) or the Eraser Tool (to get them little corners :P).

I use the Polygon lasso tool to cut all of my images out and they turn out fine, takes a while tho thats all its easy to go with the edges with the tool ;)

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
Photoshop? tit. What you think this section is for? Read before you post.

So where does it mention Photoshop then TIT ?
This is the board title Graphics and Design not Photoshop only.
I ask a simple question about a fresh post. Do you expect me to read the whole forum history to know what you guys use ?
I've never used Photoshop so don't know that it might be good for cleaning up edges of one image over another. Until recently I've used Fireworks 2 that came with Dreamweaver 2. Very old and outdated by today's standards.

Sowwi, I didn't realise I was being nasty, just my humour I guess =/
Accepted :P

I've only been on these boards for a week so cut me some slack.

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
I use the magic wand but change the tolerance lol
That's the quick way, and the result is usually quite jagged.

So where does it mention Photoshop then TIT ?
This is the board title Graphics and Design not Photoshop only.
I ask a simple question about a fresh post. Do you expect me to read the whole forum history to know what you guys use ?
I've never used Photoshop so don't know that it might be good for cleaning up edges of one image over another. Until recently I've used Fireworks 2 that came with Dreamweaver 2. Very old and outdated by today's standards.
I use Photoshop 7 (Released April 2002 to be exact), which is quite old, but is still pretty decent.

Last edited:

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
That's the quick way, and the result is usually quite jagged.

I use Photoshop 7 (Released April 2002 to be exact), which is quite old, but is still pretty decent.

Thanks.
Whenever I've tried to get a nice image I end up zooming in and manually getting rid of spurious pixels.
Then I get bored and log on Mir or L2 :P

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Whoops i use the eraser to get rid of the choppyness, forgot to say it lol, but changing the tolerance does help reduce choppyness.

Caretaker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2006
In My House
I didn't actually mean to make a sig or anything, I just wanted to practice my cutting, which I must add, went well.

But if anyone wants to use this, feel free to.

ffxiieu3.jpg

Very nice mate, think I can use it?? If I can, I want name to be Caretaker :)

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
He said it was free for other people to use, so heres one with your name on it caretaker

caretakerbh9.jpg

Also, I cannot edit the text anymore, since I saved it straight to .jpg, so I hope its ok. (Looks ok on this TFT monitor, so should be almost perfect on CRT). And nice signature there Perebble

Caretaker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2006
In My House
He said it was free for other people to use, so heres one with your name on it caretaker

caretakerbh9.jpg

Also, I cannot edit the text anymore, since I saved it straight to .jpg, so I hope its ok. (Looks ok on this TFT monitor, so should be almost perfect on CRT). And nice signature there Perebble

Thanks mate:) Looks cool