LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
Requested by user hate

hate%20copy.jpg

eres direct link to it

http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/zion457/hate%20copy.jpg

u havent request much so ive done this one cus u didnt said the pic shuld ave flames ur summit etc

Last edited:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
hmm....i dont like it, i was thinking more of a pure black with yellow features (like stripes, eg. a bee), kinda like the kill bill black/yellow theme :)

also wheres the matching banner i asked for!!! :P

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Hate said:
hmm....i dont like it, i was thinking more of a pure black with yellow features (like stripes, eg. a bee), kinda like the kill bill black/yellow theme :)

also wheres the matching banner i asked for!!! :P

like dis ?
hateava.jpg

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
hate_lol%20copy.jpg
Hate said:
i would use it but its got that gay rat thing on the left hand side ¬_¬

lol hate there was a avatar ( a boy killing loads of people with blood and stuff ) i think u used it u have it ? i can make the sigy and put that gif on it =/

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
BountieHunter said:
hate_lol%20copy.jpg

lol hate there was a avatar ( a boy killing loads of people with blood and stuff ) i think u used it u have it ? i can make the sigy and put that gif on it =/

i was the first person to use that but then some idiot admin/mod removed uploaded some stupid av (with vulgar wording in it) and then used the av as their own, i wont say who tho. Since then lots of ppl have used it and different variations of it.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Hate said:
i was the first person to use that but then some idiot admin/mod removed uploaded some stupid av (with vulgar wording in it) and then used the av as their own, i wont say who tho. Since then lots of ppl have used it and different variations of it.

so could i have it to put in the siggy above ? ( if u want .. )