SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
Re: [RubyM2] SijoMiR

Don't see why people are moaning about the big map. I think it looks exciting to explore, the main reason I enjoyed the very first mir server I played was exploration, in one of the caves we found, couldn't teleport to it had to run from BW. Every floor was pretty fairly sized, but one mid way through was about the size of this and in order for us to get through we had to hop on horse back and hope we didn't get owned by the mobs too much. Me and my mates who first started mir then absolutely loved it.

Looking at the shape there's obviously something in each of the corners which you need for the middle, potentially kill 3 sub bosses then the main spawns in middle as this looks like the KR :P

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham

I've been working on the exact same for around 3 years on and off, recently just started working on it hard for past month since heros became stable, (as i completey agree about all the server owners/makers now days putting the same **** up constantly) but now ive seen this, im not gonna bother carrying on!

On a up note, cant wait to play it, its exactly what mirs needed for the past 3 years, a low rate which isnt a carbon copy of euro which for some strange reason total morons *cough* mir re-united team seem to think we enjoy playing the same **** over and over

if u need any maps, ive got 100's that ive made for my server (which ive never released, ) which ur more than welcome to steal.

Last edited:

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida

Me and my friends have been waiting for a server like this for 3 or 4 years like I've seen many people on this thread say. I'm really excited to see what this server brings. Cant wait!

l33tcon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 1, 2009

looking good guys, like the unknown factor!

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007

Me and Hazuki are still progressing on this, we're doing bits when we can but we've both been slightly busy irl. Hopefully we'll get a weekend free where we can pick up the speed and get things moving.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada

Me and Hazuki are still progressing on this, we're doing bits when we can but we've both been slightly busy irl. Hopefully we'll get a weekend free where we can pick up the speed and get things moving.

how much progress since the last post have you made. This server can be very good, and just wanna keep updated with lomcn with forum. If you need someone to help out with some scripting or possible DB stuff.. let me know I can get another member added to your team possibly only if this server is still Ago... but i cant guarnttee as Diablo 3 is going to be released May 15th

xapazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2011

this server will have hero system? plz say yes i love this server

xapazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2011

hmm I only want ask if its the same of the other server? if its only lure and use aoe to kill

Samuel

Mir Chronicles Dev
VIP
Feb 8, 2011

Server looks awesome, good luck guys

Sam

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009

Any Updates and more news? Looking forward to this as this is pretty much the Only server that i Recon will go far.