SijoMiR - Development

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
wen i start the game which server do i chose?? sijomir or acem2?

Obviously SijoMiR Server

AceM2 and the 3rd 1 were simply left there by the team, they should have removed it from the server list really lol

Nemo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 10, 2009
UK -Manchester
Can only connect to the AceM2 server from the list.

On log-in UI and character are visible, environment is just black, Wrong Client Version! is in the chat.

Tried the fresh Mir2.dat, no luck and same problem.

It will say that if you use Sijo's client to try and run the Ace server.

As far as you not being able to get on Sijo. I don't know. But that being in chat on ace doesnt help.

Chaiyns

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2013
We just need to update the exe and you won't be able to see other servers anymore.

Regards to the server, it is down whilst we fix several issues regarding quests that were broken. Please bare with us as they were working before we went into beta. It's just very strange for something like this to happen. Sorry for downtime.

No worries, thanks for letting us know :)

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
so there is no download link for a full client? must run autopatcher? sucks for me im on the other side of the world. slooow

sprite110911

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2011
Los Angeles
so there is no download link for a full client? must run autopatcher? sucks for me im on the other side of the world. slooow
Hey I'm MirIILOMCN
I have already re-pack the full client and upload it to site for you.
Will send you link when I'm back from work.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Server has been rebooted with some small temporary changes that will help me introduce a much more thought out way of dealing with some balance issues. I've been awake for a long time so I want to sleep on it before I make some major changes.

Beta is going nicely so far, it's been great to see people have a positive intake to the changes we've made to the world of Mir.

Tyraes.

DavidShaw

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 3, 2007
questions:

Are instant pots in shops? (ginseng/sunpot etc)? Will they ever be?
What is the HP / DC of a top end warrior? What is the HP of a top end wizard?

Why did this thread start in 2011? *skeptic mode*?

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
this maybe allrdy been asked but will this get a wipe? or only if there is a major bug?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
btw just started so not far in but first quests is kill 8 hens did that and clicked quests and regave me hen quest dunno if all do it.

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
Maybe up mana? Tao lvl 19 has 55 mana and MPDrug(M) gives 140 mana..... trying to lvl spells is a joke as u you have so low mana u use like 500 pots to lvl a spell... also can't you stack Random/Town teleports like pots? such a waste of bag space :)

Kamikaze

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2005
warriors need powering up, same level tao and wizz hit 50s in pvp, warriors hit -1/6 and the odd 20. 2 warriors kill slower than 1 tao

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
does electric shock not work correctly (never seems to tame @ lvl 2) and how soon are the other towns being populated with working npcs