class no
region no
server no

You get the picture, dont you?

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
i played silkroad online before i think i got like 19ish or 18 was going theif thunder /fire blade ._.
thats all i remember
was playing this game for like 2-3weeks and deleted it cuz i had low space for WoW @_@

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
both really good game's did get high on both but forgot what level SILKROAD really to get on now due to thousands of people playing (alot of bots)

found a new game called Rappelz Epic3 other day

http://rappelz.gpotato.com/

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
lol level on LOA? and Rappelz sucks lol i played before and hated it, everytime i clicked a spell it shutdown my comp? lolo

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
SRO
name - DeathsDoor
Lvl - 16
Class - Glaive'sMen
Server - Olympus

dont play anymore , my comp cant handle the graphics o.O and i couldnt even get onto the serveres because they were full ¬_¬
last time i played was christmas day

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol level on LOA? and Rappelz sucks lol i played before and hated it, everytime i clicked a spell it shutdown my comp? lolo

lol rappelz pwns and it dosnt reset my pc just show's how crap your pc is ^^

/ancient

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
All those games suck penis. Asian grindfest free games where no matter how well you play, some guy with a credit card can outplay you by buying some items.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol rappelz pwns WRONG

just show's how crap your pc is Unfortuently right

xD

lol how can i play a game then say its crap because it reset's your computer? well it aint the game's fault was you trying to cheat? maybe your spec's aint goodenough to play (mine aint either) my computer becomes really slow but dosnt do anything like that,

/ancient

.ViruS

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2007
./usr/
Any game with GALA or GPotato is not worth the time, FlyFF has been running updates for the past 48 hours people cannot connect, friends lists have been lost, rollbacks and so much other **** its a waste of time.

Rappelz? Don't get me started they coded the game to work with IE not the latest version though IE 7+ has problems meaning the updater wont patch or connect. So many support threads about it all they do is refer you to one sticky which DOES NOT fix the problem...

Don't waste your time with cheap ass F2P games that cannot be managed by the teams.

Silk Road Online you have to wait 6 hours before you can get a spot in the 20 servers they have.

Guild Wars is probably the only F2P game i would play.