sky mir2 code

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
it appears to be a mir2 source release by chinese wether it is good or not is another matter

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
sky mir2 used to be hero files as far as i know, maybe this is hero source?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
omg it gets worse everytime he posts

Sky is crap heros and this is a year old release lol

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
omg it gets worse everytime he posts

Sky is crap heros and this is a year old release lol

lif

Jesus Lif will you ever stop with your crap please.

Either you have everything but never tell anyone or release or it's useless. I mean seriously if you can't post anything nice don't post at all please.

You gotta remember Lif 84785238 has released more on LOMCN than you ever had. But of course you have everything so why does it matter what he releases.

Btw 2005 is 3 years ago did you even download the files?

-edit- Btw this is about as useless as your 'HeroGamelogin' release but I don't like telling people there releases as useless as I'm sure someone finds it interesting.

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Jesus Lif will you ever stop with your crap please.

Either you have everything but never tell anyone or release or it's useless. I mean seriously if you can't post anything nice don't post at all please.

You gotta remember Lif 84785238 has released more on LOMCN than you ever had. But of course you have everything so why does it matter what he releases.

Btw 2005 is 3 years ago did you even download the files?

jesus of a sky release that i know is very old mate do you think so ?

i dint know it was a comp to release loads on here but i do my fair share dont you think

anyways iam not geting in to it with you over a crap set of files

lif

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
anyways iam not geting in to it with you over a crap set of files

lif

Wow way to ignore what I said ;). I never said anything about it being a competition what I said was you either claim you have everything before it was released or that it is useless. If you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all

And again you mustn't of even downloaded these files. They barely have anything to do with Sky at all I've no idea why 84785238 even refers to them as Sky.

Btw I don't know why you have the impression that Sky is crap since they are clearly the best set of files for the English speaking community because they are free, the client is easy to unpack, cheats are easy to remove and they have lots of good and bug free features. Meh I'm curious what Groups files do you use? There is only like 5 main Hero groups that would be use able in a public server and feature wise non of them differ much besides CQFir.

Status
Not open for further replies.