Sky TV Via PC

Join Discord

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
I remember a while ago when i was on 512 line that i downloaded summit from sumwhere which gave me the chance to watch Sky on mah PC. But it was a kinda crappy version of it cause there wasnt a listing of channels so i dunno wht was on it.

anywhere i can download it, a decent version of it though cause i get bored and cba goin downstairs to watch "freeview" ¬.¬

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
obiusly it works u need to use a standard tv card tho obiusly with software i shud think you have to pay for in the long run dunoo....

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
You can get it free if you know where to look, i also used to have links to it. was prity good aswell.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
Dont get that 100 free sky channels from ebay, i got one and half the links you have to pay for and alot of the links dont work.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
@LH: Yea I've seen a few of those streaming paytv things... links go down very quickly though (no wonder with the amount of upstream required).

Get yourself a 80CM Sat dish and a DVB-S PCI card, you'll be happy.

/Leo

asda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
I found one were I could watch american cable TV, which someone streamed over the internet on a high speed connection, wasent that good quality but i could what my basketball games.

Also my friends dad managed to hook up a sky dish to get all the channels for free. But sky got onto him and confiscated the equitment.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Yeh i had a Free TV Software thing which was letting me watch the news about Hurricanes etc in america :p

But it kept repeating itself every few hours :p

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Completely irrelevant but anyone remember putting there Sky card in the freezer when it had expired and you got like and extra month lol, this was before digital btw.

Solitude

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 22, 2003
South Wales
What about the trick where you used to unplug your phone line as you ordered a box office movie - voila, free movies.

--Solitude--

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
Yeah, i have had one of those TV things before links go quickly and quality is poor.

I know you can get cracked NTL digital boxes, Get all channel and box office for free.

I just found a old copy of one, and ive attached it. Dont know if its any good someone sent me it ages ago just searched my Gmail and got it.

Attachments

• FREESATTVOnYourPC2005[2].pdf
    87.9 KB · Views: 4

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
yep...
it kinda good n all..

n Solitude, why not buy the illegal box's? or do your own?... costs like 100-150£.. all channel, box office free etc etc..