Smaug Server Chat

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
well smaug goodluck m8 on keeping it going and glad to see the best playable mir3 will survive this time no thanxs to yr hard work and to jealous noobs trying to mess it up starting a fresh aint a problem just make3 sure it rdy b4 putting up ie new caves stormdrugs added etc b4 u put up may as well start properly this time u had enough practise adding it P look forward to relaunch m[j8 :)

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
:bbcguy:
Meet my friend Bert Henry Mark, he will be joining the server when it's back up.

LAL, thanks Smug, Bert would really enjoy the servey. [ABOVE]

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
:bbcguy:
Meet my friend Bert Henry Mark, he will be joining the server when it's back up.

LAL, thanks Smug, Bert would really enjoy the servey. [ABOVE]

ur friend has scarred me for life, i see him everywhere i go now :cray: :bbcguy: :bbcguy: :blam: :bbcguy: :bbcguy:

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
Going to update you all.

I have got a total refund from the company vrtservers (even tho they said their services are non-refundable) and I have brought another dedicated server with a diffrent company. The box has been payed for by a credit card which will stop any fruadulant emails and because its paid for using a credit card if there is any form of fruadulant emails I can take legal action.

The Server will hopefully be only later today or tommorow and yes this is the 6th time of me making it but hopefully the last. Everyone will have to start a fresh (this I am sorry about).

Backups will be made everyday at a fixed time this time will also be used for a reboot also to stop any lag.
I hope you all understand my possition and will still come along and enjoy the server.
tbh smaug u dnt need to apoligize to anyone it aint your fault u got fags doing this cos ure server pwns theres nd there players wna join,will we start from 25 again EXACTLYhow it was before this happened and drops will be the same?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2003
tbh smaug u dnt need to apoligize to anyone it aint your fault u got fags doing this cos ure server pwns theres nd there players wna join,will we start from 25 again EXACTLYhow it was before this happened and drops will be the same?

110% agree wiv u flamer WORD! :P best server i have eva played and cant w8 to start again

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran

24/7 is used in a context of ill get it up as soon as i can, not in the respect of working on it 24/7. Cause if i was, one i would be dead now. Two i would never have any money and would most deffinetly have lost my job and three theres nothing wrong with playing other peoples servers. We all do it.

And anyway server is complete, its just sat waiting to go on line and anyways please dont post a link that is for another server as thats not fair on smaug......

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
24/7 is used in a context of ill get it up as soon as i can, not in the respect of working on it 24/7. Cause if i was, one i would be dead now. Two i would never have any money and would most deffinetly have lost my job and three theres nothing wrong with playing other peoples servers. We all do it.

And anyway server is complete, its just sat waiting to go on line

i was merely replying on the part where you said the last few days had been boring even though smaug was online yesterday? :S regardless
1. you wouldnt be dead, less u worked on it for more than 3 weeks :)
2. probs true :)
3. at which point did i say there was anything wrong with playing other peoples servers.

grats on completing your server anyway, maybe you could talk with smaug or summat n get all the stuff u talk about on that thread, onto this server to make it quite possibly better than smaug already is :D

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
i was merely replying on the part where you said the last few days had been boring even though smaug was online yesterday? :S regardless
1. you wouldnt be dead, less u worked on it for more than 3 weeks :)
2. probs true :)
3. at which point did i say there was anything wrong with playing other peoples servers.

grats on completing your server anyway, maybe you could talk with smaug or summat n get all the stuff u talk about on that thread, onto this server to make it quite possibly better than smaug already is :D

Although very tempting it is to flame you for your post, i am not going to as this is not the thread for it.

be nice to have smaug back online it was and will be again a great server...

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
flame away, in pm though, i could use some amusement.
getting back on topic however i agree, smaug server has been the best server i played on so far, and probably ever will and no matter how many times we restart my opinion isnt going to change because for once its fun and i for one no longer get that 'lvling grind' feeling when starting a new char :)

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
flame away, in pm though, i could use some amusement.
getting back on topic however i agree, smaug server has been the best server i played on so far, and probably ever will and no matter how many times we restart my opinion isnt going to change because for once its fun and i for one no longer get that 'lvling grind' feeling when starting a new char :)
All he has to do is look at all the positive comments he's getting from us all. Its a great server we all have a laff.

We are all almost evenly matched and its fun.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Im clearing up this thread soon, Getting stupidly long lol. Plus he is still debaiting if he should put it back up or not. If it happens once more then it wont be back.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
imo he said he was putting back lol.... it shudnt happen once more if he's changed hosts and made it more securer

Status
Not open for further replies.