Smaug Server Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
Be nice to have new caves, being level 74 and lvling is really slow atm hehe but lvling all night can do that to you i suppose =/

Kaapow

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 21, 2007
yes login gates down. i dont mind if you are working on server but like could you inform us it going down lol it kinda annoying it just going down like that. XD

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
I can't seem to get past the second screen. After i log in it comes up |Smaug| and has the 3 server status' at the bottom. It doesn't do anything when i click it to enter the char screen.

Anyone????????

Last edited:

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Just a couple of pointers, that you may or may not have picked up on.

1:Then vip system works, but currently isnt offering the 30% only the normal rate.
2:The integ to exp isnt working also.
3:Some players are currently using the master/app as a way of making the bonus several times, by using noob chars that they create to get the bonus. So could do with looking into.
4:Unable to sell white horse, so those who buy it are stuck with it.

Will post more things for you as and when they arise.

Great server though m8....

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
Just a couple of pointers, that you may or may not have picked up on.

1:Then vip system works, but currently isnt offering the 30% only the normal rate.
2:The integ to exp isnt working also.
3:Some players are currently using the master/app as a way of making the bonus several times, by using noob chars that they create to get the bonus. So could do with looking into.
4:Unable to sell white horse, so those who buy it are stuck with it.

Will post more things for you as and when they arise.

Great server though m8....

A couple of things to add myself.

1) Lower the toughness of the new mobs as wizzes are power lvling in there and warrs cant even take 2 mobs at a time...either lower the stats on the mobs or raise the exp u get from them as its hardly worth it atm.

2) Monitor global because certain people are using for absuing players and nothing else.

apart from that great server smaug.

senshi

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 23, 2007
Can anyone tell me how to get past the Smaug login before the character gate:S It doesn't do anything when i click it.

Smaug

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jun 20, 2007
The Dedicated box has either lagged and isnt allowing connections or the box is down. I'll look into it.

MeanVale2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 17, 2007
smaug if its down why does it say on ur siggy that its online with 66 people?

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
That is my brother and he found it funny how you got the edited siggy, I've told this to Lyncus aswell, it was not me who emailed the company.

Why you trying to get a bad image on me?

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
y u try to shut down server tbh mq yr server is rnd 2 sux and is crap full of cheats always lagg and crap gameplay unless uyr uber lvl and then its boring P

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Where does it say your name? :blam:
MeanVale2 is my other account that advertised my server.

y u try to shut down server tbh mq yr server is rnd 2 sux and is crap full of cheats always lagg and crap gameplay unless uyr uber lvl and then its boring P

Maybe get your own opinion on if i did it instead od just taking his word and kissing ass?

I didnt do this and untill there is proof people should get warnings/infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.