Snow Items

Join Discord

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
In the spirit of sharing, I have taken time to convert Mir3 to Mir2 snow object wil. It is 100% compatable with mir2. I decided to post screenshot of only two of the hundreds of items available. I also decided to post the image here instead of include it in the rar. I like to keep things tidy :P
Available here: http://pcn-progs.com/downloads/

Hope to see many interesting and exciting maps. Taking requests for mir3 to mir2 wil conversions also.

Attachments

• snowitems.JPG
    snowitems.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 159

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Same files iv already ripped lol... should have asked me shorty would of saved ya the time... n just sent you mine.

/Echo

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
did you painstakingly add the 1 by 1 black pixel and add an index to the rebuild file to make it compatable with mir2? if so huzzah!
Still doing the set file, will be released with map editor

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Well, mir3 has missing index numbers, mir2 needs them all or sometimes you get memory issues. So you need to add them all in manually. Or write a program to do it...

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Well, mir3 has missing index numbers, mir2 needs them all or sometimes you get memory issues. So you need to add them all in manually. Or write a program to do it...

your going in way to deep lol... just rip them images convert to 256colours and rebuild in mir2 format...

/Echo

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Tell that to my map editor which has memory issues and so if it happens to me it must happen to others. Better to do a job properly than half heartadly and have to clean up the mess later.

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
how many colours are in mir3? and is there a program available to rip the images? (sorry if there is a thread / forum devoted to this)

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
Listen chavboy no body really cares for your opinion so why dont you go pay for friends elsewhere.

Tell that to my map editor which has memory issues and so if it happens to me it must happen to others. Better to do a job properly than half heartadly and have to clean up the mess later.

o ok... fine for meh... maybeh its just j00 o.O

/Echo

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Stop spamming my thread. THIS IS MY TIME, MY TIME ><.
And yesh, kaori has one on her site...and 16-bit mir 3 is. 8-bit = mir2 (256 colours).

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
Stop spamming my thread. THIS IS MY TIME, MY TIME ><.
And yesh, kaori has one on her site...and 16-bit mir 3 is. 8-bit = mir2 (256 colours).

Your snow items are the best ever files LOMCN has seen!

*serious now* Pitty christmas has gone past now, will have to wait for next year :( well hopefully should see some snow yet this year :ppunk:

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
You can still have snow maps without christmas. Just like I surround myself with dead christmas trees all year round.

hesmondo

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 26, 2006
a narnia base server - where you have to help the mobs kill the evil princess boss thingy :)!!! yeah, a map thats snowy all year round would be nice, but i have little knowledge of adding the maps and stuff to mir - just plodding along at my own pace

username

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 7, 2005
Nice work, I wish people would appreciate what you do a little bit more.