Snow Map

Join Discord

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Made with custom objects. What d'ya think.

coop.jpg

map1.jpg

map2.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/sk8erm8/coop.jpg

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Its not for release, i have many maps in the making using new buildings like the ones in this map. They can all be found in brainskan 1.9

This is blaitantly the best bit though.

map11xb6.png

Doesnt it own

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
Nearly anybody has access to those maps they simply need building in the mapeditor. The map itself isn't too impressive you've just randomly stuck the pretty buildings on it.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Just because it has nice sexy objects on the map doesnt make it a good map.
Its like you have rushed it. Just take a lil bit more time on maps and some of them will be good.

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
These maps arnt so bad the only thing that lets them down is the repetiveness of the tiles on the floor. any yes brainskan 1.9 is going to be a very nice popular server one could say ;)

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
iv got these in my tiles i cud probs do a lil sumin like that as a home zone if peeps wanted 1 as hes not releasing

Dano

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 18, 2006
Wales
ye its nice but like the others sed all uv really done is put buoldings on the snow tiles and i like yhe snow man..

Holy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2006
yeh very nice work... i rebuilt these, mir3 zuma, lost ship, mir3 numa, frozen temple, jinchon temple... so on basicly everything mir3 has to offer...

i still got them on pc so next time im on it ill upload n release em... theres no maps wid them tho so you ave to rebuild ya own

/Echo

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Killmaster said:
Just because it has nice sexy objects on the map doesnt make it a good map.
Its like you have rushed it. Just take a lil bit more time on maps and some of them will be good.

I have limited objects and not much you can do with them.
But fair comment

Excellent. +30 respect to u Xanan

Rofl.

Nearly anybody has access to those maps they simply need building in the mapeditor. The map itself isn't too impressive you've just randomly stuck the pretty buildings on it.

Yep.

Dont like to blow my own trumpet but its still the best mir2 snow map that ive seen so far. And like i said, not much you can do with 3 houses, 2 different types of trees.

Its just a change to what mir is steriotyped for. oriental desert style places. Nice to see summin new.

Last edited: