so far

steve998

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 12, 2005
ok so far ive got the server running (i think its all in turkish lol) ill post sum screenies of the services u can tell me if there right

ok first problem i had was making an account so i had to open enterprise manager and do it by hand

so that got me logged in then on what i suppose is the server select screen i click the top one a message pops up for a few secons (probably says please wait connecting) then another message pops up with a button and i click and it closes so im guessing its sayin unable to connect ok here the screenies

its like 4am ill check back in non vampire hours sleepy time for me now :)

THESE ARE THE TOO MESSAGE I GET IN GAME crap soz about caps only just looked at screen an carnt be arsed to type again even tho the ammout ive typed explainging the fact is more than if id of hit delete and typed it again :P

PICS FOLLOW

Small update ive got in game on a local server very nice looking game i have to say no npcs or mobs or anything yet i dont think im goin to have a play with the files see if i can work anything out cant really do much untill its more english but yeah good work so far guys nice

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    19.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.gif
    2.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.gif
    3.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 4.gif
    4.gif
    23.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 5.gif
    5.gif
    47.7 KB · Views: 18
  • FIRMSG.jpg.jpg
    FIRMSG.jpg.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 37
  • SECMSG.jpg.jpg
    SECMSG.jpg.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
lol its ASCII your seeing not Turkish. Also you have no NPC's or monsters becuase the server cannot read ASCII or chinese file names or data from the text files unless you have full chinese support on your server pc. Start translating the spawn files, monster files and npcs and you will see they will be in game! Good work

steve998

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 12, 2005
ahhh right its not turkish lol ill get on bable fish then lol might go buy a chinese to english dictionary lol.....

do i have to download a chinese language pack for my PC so i can see the chinese symbols or can i just paste the ASCII into bablefish and it will understand?

Last edited: