So how far along have the files come?

ILovePie:D

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Not been on this forum in a good while, last time I was on the 1.9 emu files was just released, so how's the translating and stuff going?
Many people got all the skills working like FF and Mirroring etc?

Tried looking for some updated files, looks pretty much like the same as before, might mess about later and test a few releases, if someone could give me a link of the best current 1.9 files, cheers.

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
afaik, CHM has got working i think but not with right images, few new features like stat system, FF and Mirroring doesn't work afaik Try searching through mir CHat and releases for more

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
FlameField kinda works, just doesnt work exactly as EuroMir. The images are in and it hits like IceStorm/MassThunder. Mirroring still doesnt work, and alot of new mobs and items have been introduced. Its still pretty much the same old mir 1.9 servers but with a few new additions :)

Latest Server Files

Those are the latest server files out at the moment, dont know whether they're any different to what you used to use ;) :P

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
oh and u get Slaves which is basically a copy of u can u can get it to wear all diff items etc

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Pebble its pointless going up against Milo with this kinda stuff, he knows mir like the back of his hands, you're garaunteed to lose ^_^

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Last I knew it was released but no clients supported it?

Hasn't been a client released in a while anyway. It's more a battle of who can get what now.

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Ive been advised not to upload my client as apparently it can be used to cheat with the aid of a simple .txt file.

Im still to see that work.

BloodDemon

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 20, 2003
Darlington, UK
PennyFarthing said:
Ive been advised not to upload my client as apparently it can be used to cheat with the aid of a simple .txt file.

Im still to see that work.

im pritty sure any client made for mir in our current age can be used to cheat, shame really there has got to be more than one client that supports the npc commands maybe milo can shed some light upon what client he uses for his server as im sure he posted before saying he dont use ledu and the 1 he uses is better (well anything beats ledu)

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Tiger srever has every thing form skills to items with HO b.w8 ect ect workingon there server but thery did compleaty rebuild there files so i dont think they will be relecing them any time soon.

/HS

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
BloodDemon said:
im pritty sure any client made for mir in our current age can be used to cheat, shame really there has got to be more than one client that supports the npc commands maybe milo can shed some light upon what client he uses for his server as im sure he posted before saying he dont use ledu and the 1 he uses is better (well anything beats ledu)

The client I use is an old client date wise so doesnt support auction however it does support alot of other stuff including mob rader (I've yet to find a newer chinese client that supports this without the need to use a cheat program)

All the 'newer' clients are based off the same files mirclient.dat and mirclient.dll the only difference you might find is that they support music or have a small cheat menu or dont have the menu at all but since they're based off the same base the cheat programs work on them :/