Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Did pretty welll this year myself.

New Contract Phone,
New Computer,
Loads Clothes
About £100 Cash
Various Bits,

( Not A Long List, But Is Alot For Me. )

Jimmy101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2005
i gots me a portable dvd player..........

and hopefully will get the right answer to a question im going to ask later on.... sssssssshhh its a secret...

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
lol u lot seem so rich :( i got £120 cash sony ericsson k700i a coat bout 50 pairs of sock(of my nan) aftershave deoderant mens ferfume chocolate trainers jeans and ummmmmm christmas dinner :D took my mum bout 9 hrs to cook..... ><

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
02goswej said:
lol u lot seem so rich :( i got £120 cash sony ericsson k700i a coat bout 50 pairs of sock(of my nan) aftershave deoderant mens ferfume chocolate trainers jeans and ummmmmm christmas dinner :D took my mum bout 9 hrs to cook..... ><

Dont matter if sum1 gets more than u aslong as u enjoyed it :bounce: cba to list all mine be here all day but mainly 20gb mp3 player and cash.

RightGuard

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Nowt much, but there's nowt much I need/want… plus the fact I told my dad not to buy me anything in the first place, they never listen though ;). I used to get a lot when I was younger though, doesn't appeal to me so much nowadays I guess. I'd much prefer to just exchange the exact same amount of money, rather than burden people with the stressing task of having to go Christmas shopping.

I did however get a USB controlled SAM system with foam missiles that is brilliant fun (for a day or two I expect) I look forward to taking it to work/LANs and shooting people in the face.

The rest was just smellys/food.

Giving people gifts owns more though :D my father was pretty chuffed with th e stuff I bought him.

/Sawell

michaelj:mrj

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 13, 2005
United Kingdom
A new bike frame.
pbpic691799.jpg

Get a load of that.

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
Shard said:
:O 2 grand Auron? Any particular reason? Yknow if that money ever gets too much for you...:)

It's a total cash thing. It's actually MANY smaller cash presents. Most of which came as christmas bonusses for support contracts, and one from a very kind old man who felt guilty because he broke one of my laptops.

See, today, I'm a relatively happy guy. You best not take advantage of it ;)

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Car was for christmas all tho i have had it for a few months.
Clothes
Smellies
Seat covers.

Not too bad but had to work 11-4:30 which sucked and have to do the same tommorow, ruined my christmas.

Opeth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
UK
Coal.

Sure, laugh. But dont come crying to me in 20 years time.

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005
mp3,carry around camera o.o lush ring 100% gold 100% diamond, comp upgraded,hover craft fast as ****..(remote control still fun tho ;p) ermm and clothes + cd's and new webcame o and bluetooth adapter.