So who multiboxes

smoochy boys on tour

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
yes you will be able to see the 5 windows like in the screenshot but mir dont have follow character macros or anything so it would only b good for seeing multiple characters you wudnt be able to dragon all your guys round with you unless it was coded in

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
although if you was at a boss with 5 wizards i suppose you could all keep casting thunderbolt or something lol as the keys would probs still work. but im not 100% sure as mir dont have a windowed option so i dno if it would force the window mode or not i will have to try it soon

Edit no it dont work it opens 5 mirs but but not in window mode so they dont turn out like the wow screenie

Last edited:

Mezoko

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 13, 2005
I have kinda been multiboxing... But not in the style in which you are presenting.
I got a friend to RaF link me, we get to level 8 on 2 Palas, I multibox my DK and the Pala, and boost us through RFC 'till 16 I think, then move on to the next dungeon, etc etc.
We're lvl 48 now after 2 days, with full instance kit so it's not bad. Currently boosting through Zul'Farrak/Maraudon. I'm interested in doing it the way you are though :eek: It looks very fast and tidy.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
How about it working for Warhammer Online? Would kick some serious ass with some coordinated killing in scneario's lol

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
im sure it would be no problem :]] would be funny to have 5 bright mages running around destroying everything in their paths.

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Hey jack, been tryin to get hold of you, me and my brother are startin to play wow again, lookin for some people i might know, what server u on :P might start on there d/w won't be a begger or **** :p got enough gold ;) <3 thepowerlevel ;)
-Dan

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Ganna be a BE warlock, brothers ganna be a troll hunter i think :P, had quest helper but didn't find it to good really, need to know where i start quests at what level else i get confused haha
-Dan