SolaStone server (1.9)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2004
No i aint not with this server i have no items from foundation on it AND with the wings they need to use Candles
while on my server u dont need any candles at all so i dont see how it is any where near like foundation wings if u ask me ¬_¬

And if it aint your likeing then what was the poin in posting here tbh
Tbh thats how sad u can get Bountie u need to Post just to say it aint your Likeing

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Alpha said:
No i aint not with this server i have no items from foundation on it AND with the wings they need to use Candles
while on my server u dont need any candles at all so i dont see how it is any where near like foundation wings if u ask me ¬_¬

And if it aint your likeing then what was the poin in posting here tbh
Tbh thats how sad u can get Bountie u need to Post just to say it aint your Likeing

No, because im alerting other people of this server. I wasted 2 days lvling on the server and crafting like mad just to see the server down, gm being corupt to themselfs. Then him saying that he will do a rewind because the server isnt finished, then he said its ok its not a rewind, then saying it a rewind and finally scrapping the whole server and creating this.

If you ask people (prai etc) who played the server and foundation they would say its roughly the same. Items that its on foundation theres roungly the same on his server, he just changed SOME of the stats and names but the lvles were same, lets call it coincidence ...
Then i go on msn and tell him to make a skin of mirroring as its on other servers then he actually thought he discovered how to make the spell work ...
Your EVEN USING FOUNDATION PATCHES... and did u ask for permision from iceman let u use his patches?

And finally whats even sadder is he trying to act like a 21 year old woman when he admited hee a bloke.(even has a msn picture of a woman saying its him) sad.

3g123

Ok then u think i have foundation items on my server tbh your wrong i dont have any new items added yet tbh and all thats in there atm is just the normal stuff on EuroMir
So tbh u can get ****ed by saying i am stealing items
also u can get ****ed because i dont like you
And anouther thing
Warn ppl about my server because as from 10mins the server will be up 24/7 with no rewind no char wipe

UltimateWar

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
uk
3g123 said:
Ok then u think i have foundation items on my server tbh your wrong i dont have any new items added yet tbh and all thats in there atm is just the normal stuff on EuroMir
And anouther thing
Warn ppl about my server because as from 10mins the server will be up 24/7 with no rewind no char wipe

Posted at 1:08AM, and it is now what, 2:28AM?

Schimmy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
not ment to flame or anything but...

if u want a slow lvl'ing euro like server, u will deffinately need something, or many things, big or different added to make it worthwhile to level so slow. something like val'hor was slow but it had a major difference that brought people to the game. I'm not saying completely different like that but i think something will be needed to attract people. if its just like euro, why not go to euro? it may be free but euro has plenty of people and is a whole lot better as to the community and value of everything.

but best of luck with server and again this isnt ment as a flame but just my 2 cents.

3g123

I no what u mean so i am adding Quests
And some outher new things as well most Prob a JobChanger or a Sex Change
Also i am thinking of adding a few more new leveling areas for ppl 20-30
So i think the server will be a bit better and i am also thinking of makeing it a bit easer to level

3g123

Also i am edditing some of the KingsRoom maps
so u will have 3 new maps
1 from WoomaTemple KR to go to WoomKingsRoom then from WoomaKingsRoom to WoomyonLord room
and
ZumaKingsRoom to ZumaLordRoom

So there will be a few eddies in maps i will upload soon
Also
the KingRoomTeles will be added

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
3g123 said:
And anouther thing

You are using foundation files are you not? And you clearly stated above that if this server isnt succesful that you will completly redo it, meaning you will delete the characters. And its funny as some items are the same as foundation, the npc arent edited etc. And im 90% that the "new" stuff that you add on the server will just be copied from other thereads like maps etc, like you done with the wings.

Pearl

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2004
Grantham
hmmm is this server up? cause i can make a account but them when i click start at the char select screen a error in korean cums up and knocks me off server... ne hlp plz

3g123

No server is up 24/7
and no i aint useing any items from Foundation server
new items will be added soon so
BountieHunter
your just going ot have to accept the fact that your wrong and i am rite
half the npcs like
Globle Msg
and
GameCenter aint even in the server
The only thins in the server are
EuroMir items
2 new Npcs
GemCrafter
&
Crafter
KR Teleport (need scrolls)
And a few outher new things but tbh you will have to come on and find out
and i aint copyed the wings at all
Foundation uses Candles u dont need to use Candles on my server at all
The wings are Attached to the armours so if u went on you would no because BaseDress (M) & (F) have them on so if u really think i am lieing come see for ya self

SERVER IS UP 24/7 DONT CARE WHAT ANY 1 SAYS
THE SERVER WONT HAVE A CHAR WIPE IF IT AINT A SUCCESS
ALL THAT WIL HAPPEN IS SERVER WILL HAVE EXP CHANGED TO MAKE IT ABIT EASER TO LEVEL SO GET OVER IT OK THANKS

from
Katlin

3g123

you dont need the IP just need the Web addy to download the exe and the patches tbh

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
* if its succesfull *

So basically you will get the odd person who will like the server and lvl like mad lets say 1 week you get fed up delete account and start all over.

3g123

BountieHunter said:
* if its succesfull *

So basically you will get the odd person who will like the server and lvl like mad lets say 1 week you get fed up delete account and start all over.

no BH
it will not start all over again at all and i am sticking to my word (Typeing)
I have said in like 50 posts there will not be a char wipe at all and if u think there will be well your wrong

Godtm

You wont like server any wayz because its hard leveling so there aint much point go to out web site then to our forums then DownLoad every thing from there ¬_¬ thats the last time i am saying it if u ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.