[SoldustGaming] WOW x10 exp x20 quest exp x10 exploration exp

smoochy boys on tour

SoldustGaming

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 25, 2009
SoldustGaming World Of Warcraft
www.SoldustGaming.com

WE ARE LOOKING FOR ADMINS! IF YOUR ARE INTERESTED VISIT OUR WEBSITE, ENTER THE FORUMS AND CHECK OUT THE "HELP WANTED" SECTION.

Server Information

Version: 2.0.12 - Will soon be updating once all bugs are cleared
Hosting: Dedicated Server - Professional Hosting By AOWC
Weekley Events - Probably A Saturday Night

When you join the server you are given four primal mooncloth bags and a spell that summons and dissmisses a mount.

For winning events you will be given not items but things such as skills not usually aquired by your class. So for example, if you a mage and you win an event, the prize could be Plate Mail Use.

EXP RATES
Monster Kill: x10
Exploration: x10
Quest: x20

Drop rates are normal but there are chests hidden with high level items and money in them across the world. Also, even level 7 monsters have a small chance of dropping a level 45 item. So there are ways to get good items and cash.

Client Download

To download the client, follow the link to the server setup guide. We are working on compiling one massive client but I just havent got round to it yet.

http://www.soldustgaming.com/soldustgaming-world-of-warcraft-client-download-setup-t62.html

Account Creation

Unfortunetly we havent got a webserver online so in order to create an account, you have to email an admin with your desired log in and password. Its not a problem, I can remotely access the server from my phone and emails pop up like a text so you will have a quick reply saying your account is ready to go.... unless im drunk at the time.

Contact an admin to create your account by following this link.
http://www.soldustgaming.com/soldust-gaming-world-of-warcraft-account-creation-t39.html

When you join, please post your character name and race on our forums. That way people can add each other to their friends list and keap in contact.

Last edited:

Delluseonist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2004
Yes this is still up. I didnt bother checking the advert on LOMCN much soz guys as I thought people would click on the website link :P This server wont go down so dont worry