SoLiD Server 1.9 BETA (LIVE!)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
they are lvl35 and below kits...noob kits.... u dont really stay lvl35 for long.

at lvl40 the server comes into its own and the items become class sets, the lvl42 war weap is dc90 or dc92, and wiz weap is like mc80, and tao i dunno.

ill talk 2 him later about up'n the dc on the noob kits to even it out

i'm sure i dont need to tell you about mc with the amount of time you've spent around mir but mc strength is more like a 2:1 ratio compared to a warriors dc having weapons with only 10 less mc still means there overpowered, usully rings bracelets armours (sometimes) and necklaces the dc/mc/sc is roughly the same its the weapons that balances out the stats, wizards weapons mc should be much lower than dc not just by 10 mc, this also means sabuk palace fights will suck as firewall will last forever and take stupidly high chunks of hp from people, this isn't so much a complaint as i havent started playing yet, but with the current stats wizards are far superior and Shadows going to find the majority of the server wizards.

personally accessories stats roughly the same and weapons mc 1/3 of dc weapon then things would be balanced.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
u dont own me, i own u all the time.

nobody owns me 1v1 im afraid.
u never own me ben, i made u cry countless times on euro befre u started ebaying, owned u plenty times, name 1 time uve owned me? dont think so son

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
i'm sure i dont need to tell you about mc with the amount of time you've spent around mir but mc strength is more like a 2:1 ratio compared to a warriors dc having weapons with only 10 less mc still means there overpowered, .

actually u cannot compare the 2, because wizzys have many spells all doing different damage, warriors have attack speed making them hit alot faster than wizzys, warriors also have thrust which ignores AC/AMC and flamesword which will always cain and para rings

/Cable

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
u never own me ben, i made u cry countless times on euro befre u started ebaying, owned u plenty times, name 1 time uve owned me? dont think so son

i remember 1 hitting ur gay noob wizzy in bdd, OWNED NOOB LOWL

/Cable

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
lol a lvl 33 odd wizz? wow, cable ur no comptetion 2 me, so stop trying 2 be? and stop butting in ? ;)

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
fox cave mite be urs now not played euro in ages, but it was mine :D mwuaha

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
The creator of this server used to beatbox to me over msn.

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
can u lot stop quibbering about who owns who etc etc, its bladdy annoying when trying to find out info on the server....

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
shadow u bin viewin for ages now, give us sum info

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
can u lot stop quibbering about who owns who etc etc, its bladdy annoying when trying to find out info on the server....

Agree'd.

To be honest, instead of saying that you own someone, why dont you prove that you own someone by having a pvp or something, in-game, not irl or on the forums -_-.

XXXXX

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
actually u cannot compare the 2, because wizzys have many spells all doing different damage, warriors have attack speed making them hit alot faster than wizzys, warriors also have thrust which ignores AC/AMC and flamesword which will always cain and para rings

/Cable

wizards main attack spells damage output is high there mc is way too close to dc for there output damage of there spells especially concidering on this server the warriors main high damage output spell is FlamingSword which can only be used once every 10 seconds, and thrust? in a mass fight tell me how often thrust is used and how many experienced wizards are going to be stood whilst being thrusted? if TDB which ignored shield was in this then maybe there would be something to discuss but its not and wizards stats shouldnt be on a par with the dc of a warrior period.

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
wtf? sum info wud be nice.. or it 1 of them were it geos up 5 days later

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Update:

Server will be online at around 9pm ish... could be earlier, could be later... changin some stats on items, fixin a few bugs, various other things.

Big news and update 2 come.

stop the spam of who owns who now and stay on topic of the server

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
wtf? sum info wud be nice.. or it 1 of them were it geos up 5 days later

Info as requested:

Update:
Server will be online at around 9pm ish... could be earlier, could be later... changin some stats on items, fixin a few bugs, various other things.

Big news and update 2 come.

stop the spam of who owns who now and stay on topic of the server

All ben did was post some info, which you asked for oO.

EDIT: And no, im not sucking upto ben, im just pointing out the facts.

Kekekeke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2006
The creator of this server used to beatbox to me over msn.

He still beatboxes, and is good at it now :D! Still **** a CS though :)!