Some Interesting Screenshots...

smoochy boys on tour

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Should be banning all cheaters straight away including any new chars they make from then on.

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.
I guess this was some attempt at humour, I realise that my word is not gospel and no one has to believe me, but after hunting with DD for a long time, a fair few of the things they use are obvious, basic stuff such as rev hack, light hack, it wasn't until I got to know them better that I found out what sort of things they are actually capable of using. I honestly don't want people banned as it is unhealthy for the server count to lose players, but I don't want to see people cheating either, in chinese mir cheating is a core part of the game and accepted, but it is not something that people want to see on western servers.

I have played mir for a very long time and enjoy the game, I really dislike the idea of cheating and just want it to be prevented as best as possible, I would of rather PMed Sam or BabyHack about the issues than someone make a forum thread here publicly since it creates negative advertisement for a fun server.

/Xele

I agree that noone wants the server count to drop on servers, as there is so few who still play the game as it is.

However, cheats also drive people away, as they feel they cannot compete or enjoy the game as others have an unfair advantage.

It's a tough situation, politically, to manage - perhaps banning a few of the cheats would send a message, although it could drive the entire Chinese contingent away - do you (or anyone else for that matter) have any concrete evidence that DD as a guild have been using these cheats/programs to gain an advantage over others?

Chat logs/videos etc?

Otherwise we are just all wildly speculating about DD botting and cheating on a Mir server, you know, like they have, for 12 years.

JoeS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2009
Likely this is the same origin as the cheat program for USA mir. It looks identical but is missing things like attack speed modifiers, storage from anywhere, repair from anywhere, double tdb's, etc etc.

The program required a monthly subscription on USA mir as well.

The botting is quite sophisticated. It will automatically random teleport upon an approaching character, including GM's. Most often all you would see is torchlight.

rainstone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
Iie, excuse, Lie again, excuse.
/Xele

Thanks xele. You are hero who put every crime into justice.

Luckily there are still some people judge people based on their behavior not based on their long tongue.

If you are really friend of baba. Do you know what is his favorite food?

If you really do not want to hurt the server. Why do you put your lies in public anyway.

If you are really a friend of baba, you just get him into trouble. So you are a fake friend.

If you really concern what you are doing, you will not talk bullshit here.

Your politic skills may be good enough to be a restaurant servant (no offense for servants, I was working as a servant in a bar). But seriously it can not promote you to be the king of Mir, maybe a clown of Mir?

CNtroublemaker

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rasheed

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 6, 2003
The New Monkey

Luckily there are still some people judge people based on their behavior not based on their long tongue.

If you really do not want to hurt the server. Why do you put your lies in public anyway.

If you are really a friend of baba, you just get him into trouble. So you are a fake friend.

Your politic skills may be good enough to be a restaurant servant (no offense for servants, I was working as a servant in a bar). But seriously it can not promote you to be the king of Mir, maybe a clown of Mir?

CNtroublemaker

10/10 I love your posts, pure gold.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

CNtroublemaker

He's a hairdresser, he'll comb you and shower you with love, then slowly cut at you until you're a soulless being.

:highly_amused:

Last edited:

Silencer

Comedian
Golden Oldie
Feb 9, 2008
LOMCN HQ with Tai, eating bagels.

CNtroublemaker

Pure gold.

Out of interest, what is his favourite food? I'm dying to know!

YOSHIMOTO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2014
I hope something is done about the cheats on mir chronicles, 'some' of DD have been clearly using cheats over the past few weeks, I hope the server team show the appropriate punishment, seeing as Team were made an example of by BabyHack, Milofoxburr etc. last christmas.