Some Questions.

smoochy boys on tour

Stoyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
Hi Guys, i havn't been on LOMCN for ages now, in fact last time i was on i posted about the official LOM2 server going down for good.

Past Experiences:
I've played LOM2 from the very beginning, i was a warrior called Stoy and a wizard called Dragon, quit ages ago.
I've also played LOM3 where i was another warrior called Stoy, stopped when the cancelled the servers (which i was VERY annoyed about back in the day).

I do love the games and i always think about them now and then remembering how great they were, occasionally dabble on Private servers as well..

But i just have a few questions about this WEMADE LOM3 that i have just noticed..
Is it official? is it all balanced e.t.c? are WEMADE actually supporting this release through their own cash or are they going through *eugh* GN?

I am quite exited actually if its an official server :)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Its an 'official' server yeah but more of a private feel to it.

It is being run by WeMade and not a different company this time

The server is balanced for max level due to these being the files that the koreans use, so all through the game there will be different balance shifts just like on any other game, the true balance should be seen at max level

Stoyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
awesome cheers man.

I started playing this mornin, sorc called Stoy.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Poorly supported, poorly updated and extremely overpriced.

I'd advise against playing wemade global mir 3

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
how do you mean extemely overpriced myth?
Alot fo this has been sorted now, people expect to be fully running on every buff for a month for $10 its not going to happen, imo the only issues where the mir package which has now been lowered so i wouldnt say it is anymore, fact is you gotta pay to win