Something i would like to see in server advertisements

d1craig

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
for a long time i have been looking for a private server to play but they all just seem to far fetched level wise. something that would probably make me decide to download a new server and give it a try is some information on the highest levels ingame (tao, wiz, war and sin(lol nearly put ass)).
i know this doesn't seem logical because most of the adverts are put there before the server opens but the exp rates they advertise are always not comparable to euro (or ragezone, which is the server that got me playing after my 1st month of euro). they say its 10x exp but people still achieve stupid levels.

i have always seen mir as a game that you get to a certain level and then you just level in the background (while running to bosses etc) but now server make it so you can level and level and level even to the point that they have not sorted the exp tables out that high (bugged levels, some short some medium but never progressing like they should longer and longer levels).

although i suppose its the community that makes the game enjoyable and i haven't seen one as good as ragezone (high rate of-course lol).