Sonic Server.....

Join Discord

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
the host of this server, i would really appriciate it if u didn't use my name as a server name, cause to me i think this is just another way of impersonating my name, theres alrdy quite a lot of people using 'Sonic' on servers so that they can get respect straight away lol, only reason being is cause i used to be a GM of WeOwn, if i wasn't a GM they wouldn't bother to use it.

so could u either change the server name, or make sure that people know that its not being used to impersonate me.

Cause really... i just think that using my name for the server is just a way of gaining respect for the server to get more players.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
its not ur name, u didnt invent sonic so its free to use as people feel free...

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
As gotrex said lol u cant moan when people used a commercially well known name thats been around for donkeys years.

and who are you anyway? ive never heard of you before yet your moaning saying people will flock to the server at the mention of your name?

I seriously doubt your that special.

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
NewBlood said:
As gotrex said lol u cant moan when people used a commercially well known name thats been around for donkeys years.

and who are you anyway? ive never heard of you before yet your moaning saying people will flock to the server at the mention of your name?

I seriously doubt your that special.

1 its not ur name its a game name that was made for playstation
2 i didnt use ur name i was playing Sonic on Pc wen i thought of it
3 u cant do nething about it

ssj4songohan

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
Freya said:
1 its not ur name its a game name that was made for playstation
2 i didnt use ur name i was playing Sonic on Pc wen i thought of it
3 u cant do nething about it

please, don't offend Sonic by calling it a playstation game, it is a Sega game, but just recently its released a multi-console game, but as we all know the ps2 version is the worse as the ps2 is just crap :D...

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
lol sonic the hedge hog is amazin game :P

n like u sed loads peeps use the name sonic so ure nuttin special

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
this threads goin abit off topic =/ is server down? i tryed it now and i just get connection closed? ne1 else gettin this?

(im using this: Name:Sonice Ip:80.7.243.196)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
u seem really high on yourself sonic, because uve been a gm u think people want to use YOUR name to gain 'respect'. i doubt many people have heard of you, i havnt till now, and i dont have any respect for you. sonic is a popular name, and is chosen because people like sonic the hedgehog, and the term sonic. If your that bothered why not change your name, then see if people change their server names to that and with in game chars, i think that'll show u that no one cares who you are, and what server uve been gm on. Grow. Up.

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
lol sonic get over ur self most people will prolly use the name because they like the name or sonic the hedgeog lmao omg kids!

mrj6000

u cnt really reserve a name. . . otherwise thered be none left. besides, loads of ppl wll av played sonic, so loads of ppl know the name.

~Force~

if sonic server down for gd ?????? last time i was on it the host put it down for 16 up dates lol but it never came bk up :S n i was just gettin in 2 the server lol it happens every time i find a sever! :P

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
well wot ive heard is that his mum wiped his hard drive so he has lost server but he will re build as gd as he can

mrj6000

Freya said:
well wot ive heard is that his mum wiped his hard drive so he has lost server but he will re build as gd as he can
i didnt know mums could do that?!?!????
i played the sonic server for about 5 mins, then i realisted pvp was up.. lol