SonOFtheDog i miss you my brother

Join Discord

Helloyou

LOMCN Member
Aug 9, 2020
last time i seen SonOfTheDog was in the hay days on chronicles seemed like a decent guy always lurked around BW for some town PK

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Hopefully he sees your thread and responds.

People from Euro and USA who have accounts here should be able to respond to posts for their attention :)

FloppyQ

LOMCN Member
May 12, 2020
Hopefully he sees your thread and responds.

People from Euro and USA who have accounts here should be able to respond to posts for their attention :)
You'll probably find that most people on LOMCN played both, at least a bit. It is quite an old game you know!

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Did any1 know Dragonhart on 1.4
Yes. I was in his guild for a bit on Euro.

Looking at the above screenshots, it looks like I missed out a lot on Mir 2 USA, having gone to College and got my degree after the Summer of quitting!

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Yeah dh gave me a gaxe luck +1 at 26 on my warr and lvld lots with him on my tao

I had 34 tao and 29 warr on real mir
LoL I remember I used a good guilds skill necky for a full day I used briace soul spring wand for 2 days got scamed on buying a guild for 1 million off smavid David and also got gaxe lost on ppl cheating with trade cheat had 2 plat rings 2 dragon rings bout 2 mill in bank lol
Yeah was using serpent sword :)
And had mass healing equipped
I remember when dragonhart teled sz and his mouse hit on a archer he dropd few good items like para n that
He was lvl 39 and I got him to play a private server start lvl 39 with full equipment like dss power rings knight braces green bead bih and he left to go back to real mir and he got a dss on the end I think he got lvl 45+ when it closed
Kinda hung with briace ff7rider and dragon hart lil contact with alclemist

Last edited by a moderator:

andybalala

LOMCN n00bie
Dec 14, 2011
yeah i knew shannontie and spoon; was quite friendly with spoon for the later parts of the server's lifespan.
i played LoveGuardian and STEGOL1 later on