Sony Ericsson Experia x10

smoochy boys on tour

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Hey just got this, and it needs to be unlocked for my o2 sim to work, says that I need a network pin, and dont really wana pay to get it done, so was wondering if any1 knows how to do it would be greatful thanks :)

Steven

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
u probably better off leaving it for a month or 2 before ****ing about, its due for the new android upgrade any time soon so wait till youve upgraded it or it might not let you

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Look into flashing the rom to the standard rom, not the network rom.

XDA Developers may be able to help.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Ive entered the unlock pattern to many times, blocking the phone. It asks me to enter a google email account which i dont know the user/pass too, is there a way around this as im unable to use my phone! Helppppp ><

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i like mine xander, only problem is its running on an old andriod system

but is due to be updated around october time i think

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Get a Htc HD2 (which i have :D) Great phone nice camra tbh, only problem i've found is the battery life isn't as good, but coming from a 3g,3gs and Iphone 4 user, its about the same as them
Regards

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
This phone any good? Might get shot of my 3G for one.

Get the Desire or the new Samsung.

They both use Android and are both the best phones on the market at the mo (Along with the iPhone 4).

I have the Desire and its brilliant.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
samsung galaxy s is getting decent reviews, it'll be updated to latest android soon, and the video recording on it is **** hot

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Don't really like the look of the Desire i like the x10 though and i need a new phone as my son decided to dunk my iphone in a cup of coffee thinking it was a biscuit.

iphone charges but just keeps crashing after its had a few weeks of drying so must be the sugar and **** stuck in it.

Didn't have any insurance and Apple don't cover water damage so now i have a contract iphone with no iphone...

liammc10

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Don't really like the look of the Desire i like the x10 though and i need a new phone as my son decided to dunk my iphone in a cup of coffee thinking it was a biscuit.

iphone charges but just keeps crashing after its had a few weeks of drying so must be the sugar and **** stuck in it.

Didn't have any insurance and Apple don't cover water damage so now i have a contract iphone with no iphone...

Take it to a phone shop they myt b able to fix it, happened to 1 of my old phones got it fixed for 20 quid.

iPhones (especially) are by far the best phones out nothing even comes close, even looks wise.

Ive recently treated myself to the iPhone 4 before hand had never even used an iPhone and fk me they are immence lol, kinda like phone stroke laptop tbh

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Yeah i did love my iphone i went into carfone warehouse and they told me without insurance apple would charge me £160 to fix it.

Not sure where my nearest Apple shop is ill check on goolge.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Yeah i did love my iphone i went into carfone warehouse and they told me without insurance apple would charge me £160 to fix it.

Not sure where my nearest Apple shop is ill check on goolge.

Take it to 1 of them dogery market men, or cheap pc shops on the high street. They do any thing for a quik score

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
moral of the story, get insurance :). I want the new iPhone soon. have they fixed the signal issue yet?