SoulsMir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Im not on about mass kill, im on killing single targets, takes for ever lol, and try pvp'in on a tao on here, there shocking.
Warriors Slow / Pa works to often, need more PR in game, thats coming from someone who plays a warrior also.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Lots of rom's. I havn't logged for a few days. Been busy, it's ntb, same old though tbh.

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England
server seems ok but needs maybe a few more low lvl lvlin caves as all the high lvls seem to hunt in the 25plus cave, maybe add a mlc like euro had but 4 25 to 60

Bromen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2008
Manchester, UK
Totally agree with you there andy needs more caves gets so boring only place you can really hunt is the +25 cave as you mentioned, i was at 48 and was still in that place.

razmatazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2011
have dled souls ran auto patcher but i dnt seem to have an exe to start the game somebody help please

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
ok how long is reboot gonna be pls

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

hmm no reply can someone tell me what is goin on pls r im lookin for another server this is takein the micheal now no reply on here or on souls forum........wouldnt mind got 3 ppl here in house waitin to log on also got about 10 ppl downloadin client for server now im gonna have to tell them not to bother after i twisted there arms to come on in the first place im not impressed at all.....lack of communication is not good..................

ok thanks for gettin bk to us on souls forum sorry for the above rant just got so inpatiant tbh....once again sorry

Last edited:

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Servers pretty good. Started it the other day with a mate, enjoying it atm. Usercount hit 45 or 46 earlier (Average usercount 30-40), highest I've seen so far. I recommend people to try it out!

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Tis a good server indeed.... Well worth a look. Some decent people on there relatively friendly bunch over all. Plenty of hunting places to go at and a few suprises to find if you hunt around. Lagg free for us (cant vouch for everyone though)
if u decide to try it out and need any info gimi a shout i will be more than happy to share my somewhat limited knowledge

SideshowBob
DrNick
MrBurns

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
Tbh Servers Good.. But The Files Are From Essince or what ever it was... and was run by Pob1111 So server basically all about donations... cause thts all he cared about... good server quite abit to do... needs loads doin to it however as no kit over 60 Drops... And RebirthSystem Is abit off a joke thanks,,,, Basically... just been speakin to GM about EvilMir... U need PR and MR to solo... which u all know anyway... But only way to get PR MR is donate.... There for EvilMir is A Donated Boss in a way... as PR n MR drop off EM.. but u need to Buy them 1st... The Servers A Joke... GM Said... he solo'd it without donatiing... But then told me he used another persons kit to kill it... which the person in question was a big time donater... who had a kit with like 80% mr n pr onit.... i aint got nothink against donaters... But... if u have to donate to kill a boss on mir its ****in silly... u may aswell play WOW. or sumat. Rage over.

OH and if u think about trying this server to see for yourself... ignore the user count.. as he's got a mulitpler onit... if thers 5 users... it says ther 10. if ther 10 its 20 etc etc.. users counts highest count without multipling is 23 i think

Last edited:

Stridey123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 20, 2010
its Pob running, who is a tard. and as kelvin said... usercount multiplier. its pretty funny tbh, claims there's over 50 users at peek times. BULL****

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
is it just me or is the login server closed connection for over 24 hrs with no response on official soulsmir.com site? P.S. its got a spammer on your site

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
server is on reboot at the min................apparently new drop files i think tbh gm said he doin this and that some ppl give up and left.................yeah he got a fix on user count lowest i seen it last night user count said there was 10 on so really 5 lol.....
tbh some ppl on here r great u still get the odd tosser but guess thats every where....

imo gm (server owner ) needs another gm to be on game while he sorting the server out.......9 times out of ten gm is afk when he is there he has a bad attitude tellin ppl to shut up leave him alone and dont even help ppl when they have questions bout server....then kicks off when ppl complain to him bout drops etc......

tele ring para pro etc u have to do some stupid arse quests they should be in boss drops im all for doin quests but god these quests or askin stupid things of u...............

triple x

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2007
well i been in game for few weeks .. the GM well wot can i say ... simple fkin tard tbh .. tell him about things u get replys * ur doin my fkin head in * then get kicked....ok this is his first server and it aint bad but .. stats on wizz items and tao items as well as war kits are fked up.... weights on tao and wiz kits are fked up ...drops are fked up... yes we give him opinions on wot needs doin but we either get kicked or told to shut up like were all kids ... tbh The GM has reall bad attitude and ppl yesterday have quit ... users last nite was 5-6... server is goin down the pan quite quikly so if u wana try the server out then do so but dont expect this to last long .... also donations ... he said he aint in it for the money .. but EM is a donate to kill boss... he was chargin 60 quid for a para ring ... lol @ that tbh .... so i totally agree with kelvin and strider .. GM u need to grow the fk up and take criticism cant take it turn the server off instead of sayin sht like *shut up ur doin my head in *
and talkin to ppl like kids... for a GM ur attitude STINKS

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
well i been in game for few weeks .. the GM well wot can i say ... simple fkin tard tbh .. tell him about things u get replys * ur doin my fkin head in * then get kicked....ok this is his first server and it aint bad but .. stats on wizz items and tao items as well as war kits are fked up.... weights on tao and wiz kits are fked up ...drops are fked up... yes we give him opinions on wot needs doin but we either get kicked or told to shut up like were all kids ... tbh The GM has reall bad attitude and ppl yesterday have quit ... users last nite was 5-6... server is goin down the pan quite quikly so if u wana try the server out then do so but dont expect this to last long .... also donations ... he said he aint in it for the money .. but EM is a donate to kill boss... he was chargin 60 quid for a para ring ... lol @ that tbh .... so i totally agree with kelvin and strider .. GM u need to grow the fk up and take criticism cant take it turn the server off instead of sayin sht like *shut up ur doin my head in *
and talkin to ppl like kids... for a GM ur attitude STINKS

This.

Asked me for a tip, give you a couple and you say "fk off" poor attitude.

/Bench

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
Ya I may have a attitude when u get the same person telling me how to run me own server I was up all night doing fixes for wot just to get abuse from people why should I put up with it tbh .

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ya I may have a attitude when u get the same person telling me how to run me own server I was up all night doing fixes for wot just to get abuse from people why should I put up with it tbh .

Abuse? Trying to help you by telling you what needs changing, i reckon anyone would agree with me that sorting the kits you already have made, rather than adding new kits and caves? Just seems completely pointless to me, probably mess them kits up aswell as you havent sorted the stats on the lower items. Don't ask for help next time then, you can do it all on your own and see how that ends up.