Soulsmir online for beta test Friday 17 June

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
Welcome to the Legend Of Mir 2 SoulsMir

Ip Address = 86.1.221.149
Server Name = SoulsMir
Server Spec = AMD Athlon(tm) II x3 435 Processor 2.90 GHz
Memory = 4.00 GB (3.75 GB Usable)

The server is hosted on a PC dedicated to the game so donations are not relied upon.
A dedicated 50 MB internet line will also be used.

Exp rate = High rate
Starting Level = 22
Starting Gold = 0

Website = www.soulsmir.com
Forum = http://soulsmir.com/forum/forum.php
Full Client Download = http://www.soulsmir.com/Downloads/SoulsMir.rar
Auto-patch Download = http://www.soulsmir.com/AutoPatch.rar

SoulsMir
is a High Rate 2.3 server.
It uses the classic items and caves from the official Mir2 but with alot of additions.

SoulsMir (Items / Caves / Mobs)

has alot of custom items, Caves and Monsters to hunt and collect.
Each cave has its own set of quests with normal quests available from NPCs in town.

Quests

Each cave has its own set of quests with normal quests available from NPCs in town, comes with rewards to help you level and get decent kit.

Kit Drop System

No kit from the cave quests will be better than kit found from monsters so hunting still plays a big part of the game.

A new website has been made for players so see item stats and characters levels which will be updated every couple of days until it works in real time.
The website also offers a Facebook feature and a direct msn link to an admin to help with problems.In-game help is also available.
The website also allows players to upload there screenshots which will be displayed directly on the website.(just a bit of fun )

Server Team

There will be a max of 2 ingame Gms and 2 Admins.
Ingame GMs will only deal with ingame problems
Server admins have access to the server side to fix problems etc.

Some Features
A rebirth System will be put in place for those who wish to use it for the leveling geeks as well as pets to assist in leveling.
Along with other cool stuff but you will have to play to discover them all.
We hope you try us out and leave feedback about SoulsMir
Please tell us what could be done to improve the server in general or just let us no what you want to see in game.

This is my first server so please be patient with me and let me no any faults and they will be fixed asap.
Thanks for reading and hopefully see you in game soon

Last edited:

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
should have made it high rate tbh but nvm lol ill giv u a hand when i got the time to test :)

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
I dont get the starting levels. Are we supposed to kill teh sheeps?

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
you are not ment to be on it yet lol i keep forgetting to close the login when i am it fixing things can u pls w8 till FRIDAY 17 JUNE 12:00 NOON .

and the sheep quest is only to get a bit of gold to get you going

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
you are not ment to be on it yet lol i keep forgetting to close the login when i am it fixing things can u pls w8 till FRIDAY 17 JUNE 12:00 NOON .

and the sheep quest is only to get a bit of gold to get you going
hahaha lol wondred how he got on lol :)

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
not it not his .but u will see him in game as he hepls me out on the quest and to fix things in game

hope u all like it and if there is any problems just let me or pob know on web site and it will get sorted out . as i said in post before this is me first server so bare with me lol

Last edited:

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
This server is nothing to do with me.Just helping a good friend fix some stuff till he stands on his own feet.Every one needs help from time to time.
Good Luck bud

chalky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 29, 2003
I'll be back when you've fixed you first starting quest. I would have thought that would have atleast been sorted

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
all you have to do is make a folder on desktop download the server files from web page then when all is downloaded just extract then to the new folder you made if that dont work try the info on the web site

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
just get auto patcher make new folder named soulsmir extract auto patch to this file u just made (souls mir) then run auto patcher in this folder (souls mir) and it will give u every thing u need so u can get in game :)

FTM21

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2011
been on m8 no kit no gold and deers kill u lol

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
i logged on got a wep basedress and candle didnt c no dears only sheep got bored after i got to lvl 10 lol ><

mighty3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2008
grantham
ya i will be putting more to main town . there is other npc around main town too if u not seen them . if u got any ideas that would like to see in game post them on the soulsmir web site and will have a look in doing some of them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.