Sphinx [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

XScape

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2010
Nottingham
Hello Lomcn, this is just a quick update to say that we are still in good progress, i am still writing some quests and spawns are getting finished . we are running the caves to check the spawns and the door to door transitions are smooth and working , there is talk about a rebirth system at the moment although that is still to be decided , we hope to announce a live date soon although i dont know when that will be i have the idea to implement a higher tear of ProRings Pararings clearrings maby rev rings .
Thanks.
Savvas
Happy New Year one and all !

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Yeah, we are currently going at full speed, it's hard to work on a server when you have your life to take care of aswell as other thing's on your mind, but were not letting that stop us! we will try keep you up to date ;) Shouldn't be to long now.Happy New Year!

/GreatSaint
Sphinx2.3!

Last edited:

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Seems to be a lot of GM's with a lot of power, if you want to have a non corrupt server I suggest limiting ingame power to all the GM's except the founder and don't say "oh but we trust each other really well cause we know each other in real life" or whatever, something always goes wrong so if u want one bit of good advice, u should take this ;p

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
@Qautor - there are 3 ingame GMs, were not little children, we are building this community server for people, why would one of us be corrupt? my advice is, once it's in Beta/Live, speak to the gm's and see how you think they are.

- UPDATE -

Server should'nt be to long, we are currently just finishing off the rest of the stuff that needed doing, We will keep you up to date! :)

/GreatSaint

XScape

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2010
Nottingham
Right amd deffo opening a little BETA stage

Add me to MSN for details:

[email protected]

everything will NOT be available during beta as this will give beta testers to much leway on certain things.
Beta testers will be rewarded for their services when game goes live.

Rules for BETA testers:

Testers WILL NOT give out the IP
Testers will NOT forward the links to client if issued
Testers Will Not Recieve GM capabilitys during testing or live at all
Expect reboots when nessasary
Dont Moan if a gm cannot assist you straight away, i have a good team that work on the server alot one of us will get round to u.

if these 3 little rules break ur nerve system then plz do not ask to be a beta tester,
Testers are to be true bug finders/levelin chars to aid in problem sorting << this prevents later slating on lomcn about bugs and stuff

3 GM's are on the team
Sphinx << Me
GreatSaint
Savvas

I trust these 2 with everything so i hope you will be able to do the same

Regards

Mason

Grrr my bro is still logged on lomcn on my pc -- durr brain :)

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Just a click Question, would you guy's want Para/Pro/Rev/Tele's Orbable?

/GreatSaint

Contact Email: [email protected]

i will keep you up to date about what's happening with the server :)

Last edited:

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
People who want to be Testers, can you please add my email... [email protected] So i can message you the IP + Client Link.

Testing might be going up tonight, there are A limited Places.

Thanks.

mafy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 9, 2008
Romania,Timisoara
My opinion is not put orbs on this items ... now you know how make the server :P hurry up finish mate`s :<3

Queilon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2009
im have the same oppinion as mafy, but if you dont make para/pro/rev/tele rings orbable, at least make them special repairable or make dura obs specialy for them (cuz i dont think that some one who spends loads of time to find one will be very happy when he sees that the dura from a proring or pararing goes down every time he uses it) ... (PS. donno how rare you made them)

any ways ... good luck at testing
hope it goes well
see you all in game

Last edited:

XScape

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2010
Nottingham
Right amd deffo opening a little BETA stage

Add me to MSN for details:

[email protected]

everything will NOT be available during beta as this will give beta testers to much leway on certain things.
Beta testers will be rewarded for their services when game goes live.

Rules for BETA testers:

Testers WILL NOT give out the IP
Testers will NOT forward the links to client if issued
Testers Will Not Recieve GM capabilitys during testing or live at all
Expect reboots when nessasary
Dont Moan if a gm cannot assist you straight away, i have a good team that work on the server alot one of us will get round to u.

if these 3 little rules break ur nerve system then plz do not ask to be a beta tester,
Testers are to be true bug finders/levelin chars to aid in problem sorting << this prevents later slating on lomcn about bugs and stuff

3 GM's are on the team
Sphinx << Me
GreatSaint
Savvas

I trust these 2 with everything so i hope you will be able to do the same

Regards

Mason

Grrr my bro is still logged on lomcn on my pc -- durr brain :)

Win ?

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
Update...

Just Done the Drop Files.
Finished off the Tao/War/Wiz Npcs.
Sorting Stats Now.
Shouldn't be to long for Testing Stages.

Hope to See you all ingame Once it's Live

TestingStage - 17 Places Left. Add This Email to Get into Testing Stage - [email protected]

Thanks Sphinx Server Team.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Havnt actually got msn but if you still looking for people just pm me on here.

Ty and wish you best of luck.

GreatSaint

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 31, 2010
im have the same oppinion as mafy, but if you dont make para/pro/rev/tele rings orbable, at least make them special repairable or make dura obs specialy for them (cuz i dont think that some one who spends loads of time to find one will be very happy when he sees that the dura from a proring or pararing goes down every time he uses it) ... (PS. donno how rare you made them)

any ways ... good luck at testing
hope it goes well
see you all in game

Yeah, Thanks. i'll take that in to Consideration, and i'll be talking to the other Admin's about it ;)

any More idea's would be good.

IOWMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 18, 2009
could i be added to the list please? i dont have msn tho so pm me on here