Staffing problems

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I see some people have problems with current staff, as LOMCN has lived its greatest days. I feel the forum should be more user based.

From now on if you have a problem with a member of staff please pm me the issue. I will then look into the issue and a majority vote will be taken based on if the member of staff have abused their powers.

Az
LOMCN Administration Team

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Are the community gonna have more of a say, IE Voting for mods, Input on rules etc?

mapadale

A very good first step Rich, but you do need to be more active here though and not just pop on every now and again to see how things are.

As for noting about PM''ing you about issues with Mods, this should be on a new start from this point. Cause I know full well, within the next 1hr you will get a hell of a lot about me.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Well, A new start with you as team will just be the same, you'll still get power mad etc

I think the best port of call is the Public vote...

Reactions: Koriban

mapadale

Well, A new start with you as team will just be the same, you'll still get power mad etc

I think the best port of call is the Public vote...
You know what, I did have a whole speach prepared for this. But I can't really be bothered with it any more.

Do as you see fit Rich..........

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ok, lets not start a flame war going on in this thread guys.

Good step, it should always have been this way.

Reactions: Koriban

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I've not been active because I needed a job, no one can live for free. But on topic people will have a say in if staff are using their powers correctly. If they are not they will be watched and further removed making way for a new member of staff to come along.

The new member of staff will be placed by ALL members, Users will vote on who they think would best do the job (not allowing themselfs) then the staff will discuss the top voted members and decide the outcome.

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Well on a side-note, I due agree with Mapa about you not being able to pop on but once in a while. But due agree with the vote poll. Starting with an alternate Admin would be nice. :thumbup1:

Anonlol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 25, 2010
Thanks for an avenue t complain about these.

Sent you 2 PMs re 2 mods. I doubt im alone either.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I am able to pop on every once in awhile, I wasnt before because I was job hunting which is more important.

I could have just left it to rot like the other admins and why? because ungreatful, argumentative users who think staff shouldn't have an actual life.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
About time.

Remove every single mir2 mod - as they do nout anyway, never even online.
Remove every mir3 mod - I only know of mapa being active, but he sucks.
Recruit an active (As in a few hours minimum per day) admin... unless you become more active Az.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
About time.

Recruit an active (As in a few hours minimum per day) admin... unless you become more active Az.
GoT - is fine, JealY does his job.

Other sections I never visit and/or they are dead.

mapadale

About time.

lol, what a pathetic response.

Mir2 + No mods = dead section
Mir3 + No mods = dead section

We don't just moderate the endless crap that some of you post, take a look at most of the stuff that is posted by mods of both sections. Most of the guides that are stickied by Mods have been done by mods, without us the place would be a mess and mindless people like you would run a muck.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I'm sorry?

Oh yeah, because I meant delete all the mods and leave it like that didn't I...?

Obviously recruit new mods, tard.
Well, maybe you should stick to modding, not making stickies?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Intriguing I can't edit my post, however it was Hazuki and Milo that suggested it not just Hazuki so my apologies and I also wished to comment as this is still going on. Currently I believe Celsius (sp?) looks over some threads in the mir2 sections mainly the 4H though I believe due to he's part of the team. (Before this triggers off anything, no it's not a dig or anything like that. It's just the way I portay it, sorry if it causes any misunderstanding).

So it would be nice if one or two new mods of that section were added. Mir 3 I don't really touch that section so I'm not too aware of how that section is going, I believe it's been struggling for servers in itself for sometime though so it doesn't require too much work.

Just my views overall though. Hope it helps with some of the current issues.

/Czeldabolg

Status
Not open for further replies.