Star Wars III

Join Discord

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
iv seen 4 times in cinema. dont think ill go see it again, iv got it on dvd now. gr8 film, definatly the best out of the first 3 imo.

illumin8

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2005
Donegal, Ireland
Farril said:
iv seen 4 times in cinema. dont think ill go see it again, iv got it on dvd now. gr8 film, definatly the best out of the first 3 imo.
omg your more obsessed than me i didnt think it was possible.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i only went to see the 1st one 3 times, and the 2nd one twice. really didnt like the 2nd that much tbh. though the 6 wouldnt be complete without it.

IceCreams

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 11, 2004
CR0.
Loved this movie, but it got a bit boring at times dragged on. Luckily I had other sheate to keep me busy but the fighting was WILD. Anakin/Vader is a sickhead and the Sith are way better than the JEdi any day.

Altho Darth Vader's helmet looks crap to be honest and his breathin pisses me off.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
illumin8 said:
i love and have seen it in the cinema twice already and i will be going very soon to see it in the cinema again.

LoL , starwarz geek? you should of gone to the starwars convention if darkxxx and his fat gay cubby friend in london.

Candyfloss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2005
UK - Bizaro World
Vannaroth said:
Anyone else laugh hysterically at the term ''younglings''?

Or how about when Vader shouted ''noooooooooooooooo''?

... Just me, then :(

Actually I laughed at NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Whole place was quiet cept me.

Nutter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
Yh me and my m8's burst out laughin when he shouted NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
So pathetic he didnt seem like he was trying at all :P, Good Film not amazing tho
Very moving:P :(